I thought this hobby was dead! (1 Viewer)

I don't fuck with the Marines. I worked closely with them when I was in Panama in the summer/fall of 88. Those dudes had my back when I had to take my canine into the fucking jungle to search for PDF. Thumbs up to the grunts!
Oh...trust me my friend...I know they are some bad ass mofos. That's why I have no problem inviting anybody and everybody to play with us.

We have a couple of retired marines that are on the FBI HRT anti terrorist unit, a Colonel that survived the Black Hawk down incident in Somalia, and a Marine 1 pilot that flew George Bush senior. Bastard landed a helicopter on the baseball field behind my kids' school during parent day. The firemen couldn't even compete with that.

It's kind of like fucking with cobras while you're drunk. Shit rocks!! :)

Oh...trust me my friend...I know they are some bad ass mofos. That's why I have no problem inviting anybody and everybody to play with us.

We have a couple of retired marines that are on the FBI HRT anti terrorist unit, a Colonel that survived the Black Hawk down incident in Somalia, and a Marine 1 pilot that flew George Bush senior. Bastard landed a helicopter on the baseball field behind my kids' school during parent day. The firemen couldn't even compete with that.

It's kind of like fucking with cobras while you're drunk. Shit rocks!! :)
I miss playing cards with you. He's nothing to do with drinking bourbon at 1pm

20190620_132512.jpg
20190620_133316.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom