i think they may be finished? but cant decide.... (1 Viewer)

Senor_Corona

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I cant decide if these are finished or not but at the same time idk which set i should get. the cpc or the ceramics. any suggestions on improvements or selection would be appreciated.

Attachments

• $100 Chip.png
    $100 Chip.png
    290.5 KB · Views: 80
  • $25000.png
    $25000.png
    131 KB · Views: 72
  • $5000.png
    $5000.png
    129 KB · Views: 57
  • $1000.png
    $1000.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 55
  • $500.png
    $500.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 59
  • $100.png
    $100.png
    138 KB · Views: 72
  • $25000 Chip.png
    $25000 Chip.png
    361.8 KB · Views: 82
  • $5000 Chip.png
    $5000 Chip.png
    402.2 KB · Views: 70
  • $1000 Chip.png
    $1000 Chip.png
    386.2 KB · Views: 66
  • $500 Chip.png
    $500 Chip.png
    384.7 KB · Views: 69
If you can swing it, definitely get the CPCs. Lcrown mold is very nice! I love your base colors and spot progression (sorry @upNdown ). There’s a lot of DG green though. I would consider changing one of them up a bit. Probably the 500.

The 1k is my favorite of the bunch. Great choices there! :love:

If you can swing it, definitely get the CPCs. Lcrown mold is very nice! I love your base colors and spot progression (sorry @upNdown ). There’s a lot of DG green though. I would consider changing one of them up a bit. Probably the 500.

The 1k is my favorite of the bunch. Great choices there! :love:
Lol yea the 1k is mine as well and I put cpcs together in 5 min so I didn't even realize I did use alot of gree lmfao can you tell its my favorite color lol how come your apologizing to upndown?

Lol yea the 1k is mine as well and I put cpcs together in 5 min so I didn't even realize I did use alot of gree lmfao can you tell its my favorite color lol how come your apologizing to upndown?
He thinks ”spot progression” is bull shit :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Do you have a CPC sample set…the monitor colors are a little different from the clay.

Canary would go better than yellow for 1k, and dunno about the orange base on the 5k

Do you have a CPC sample set…the monitor colors are a little different from the clay.

Canary would go better than yellow for 1k, and dunno about the orange base on the 5k
No I dont they are on there way I ordered them Friday night these are just rough drafts till the samples come in.
Haters gonna hate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom