I think I'm lost.... (1 Viewer)

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
... my screen isn't blue, and I can't seem to find the slot to slide in my credit card for access to all the cool features and vapor swag. #mustbealternateuniverse

CreditCardReader2.jpg

Originally checked out this place way back in its infancy -- glad to see it's evolved into something worthwhile.

Three important questions for esteemed admin Tommy (who I hope isn't deaf, dumb, and blind like the Who lyrics):

- Who is working on the CMT (chip mock-up tool)?
- If no tool, can we post or link to mock-up pics/posts located elsewhere?
- How can I import my ignore list? :p

Glad to be here. Hope y'all are too.

1_articleimage_2_2.jpg

Three important questions for esteemed admin Tommy (who I hope isn't deaf, dumb, and blind like the Who lyrics):

- Who is working on the CMT (chip mock-up tool)?
- If no tool, can we post or link to mock-up pics/posts located elsewhere?
- How can I import my ignore list? :p

Welcome!

- This tool right? (http://www.pokerchipsonline.com/chiptool/chiptool.htm) I was talking with David about that a while back. It's kind of up in the air. It was suggested that it be re-built from the ground up as a new application since the permission to use/update it is a gray area. Perhaps David can shed some more light on it. It definitely would benefit CPC to hire a coder to do it.

- Sure can.

- Not sure on that. Are any of them here? LOL :)

This feels like the last scene in Lost where everyone realizes they are dead and finds themselves together again in a church somewhere.

This feels like the last scene in Lost where everyone realizes they are dead and finds themselves together again in a church somewhere.

Well there's a show I can cross off the bucket list. Spoiler tags work here? :eek:

Welcome, Dave!

I think the statute of limitations runs out when a show has its tenth anniversary!

Oh and for the record...

In the Sixth Sense...Bruce Willis is dead the whole time!!!!

Catching up on recent threads here, and it's like...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2415-1327086304-23.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom