I think I might have a problem, nah... (1 Viewer)

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
I am Nanook and I am a chipahaulic.....
er, wait maybe I have a problem. No, I think I could have a problem. I'll be fine, I'll just sell some chips...idk

I just counted and not counting all the chips I have already sold since getting back into this chip collecting addiction I have 8000 more chips than I did 5 months ago. I don't even really know the point of this post, but anyone else find themselves buying a stupid number of chips that they obviously can't put into play?

I’ve done things I’m ashamed of to acquire chips. And that’s just in group buys.

Oh, I am technically up by approximately 5k chips. I know I've bought about that many, but technically @Ethan has most of them!

One day you wake up and realize your love of chips has surpassed your love of playing poker. Feels weird man.

I don't feel so bad now...I have over 2500 now in the last 12 months, not a single chip has seen play....In actual fact 900 of them are still with USPS and on their way to me (if they can find them :( ).

Thanks for sharing Nanook, I feel better now!

I'm kind of glad the border between Canada and US is closed and the shipping charges over the border have deterred me from buying more chips during the pandemic. Saving me some money for sure.

i ran out of room in my 500+ chip samples case. i don't even display them. this also feels like a problem.

I don't feel so bad now...I have over 2500 now in the last 12 months, not a single chip has seen play....In actual fact 900 of them are still with USPS and on their way to me (if they can find them :( ).

Thanks for sharing Nanook, I feel better now!
I am certainly happy to do my best!

I haven't really added that many chips over the pandemic period. 3000, tops.
It's a chip pandemic. I had 4000 arrive yesterday alone. My wife brought the four MFRBs into the house and didn't say a word...

I could be in trouble. :cool

OTOH, I now have 2000 HSI 1As, which should make a nice limit set -- if I ever have a limit game again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom