• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine I-Phone 6 16GB - AT&T (1 Viewer)

PlaidDragon

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m selling my used apple iPhone 6. It has 16gb of memory and set to AT&T.

It’s had no other owners but me.

It’s about 3.5 years old. It’s only issue is that the mute switch on its side sometimes won’t stay muted. You CAN mute it through the IOS interface just fine. There's a likelihood that this could be fixed if taken to an Apple store.

Other than that, the phone is in excellent condition. Though the phone in the photo is not actually IN a case, it’s been protected in by one since I got it. “ZeroLemon” was the case brand. Worked really well.

I’m extremely meticulous about keeping my phone from getting damaged. Note the completely unscratched screen in the pic. Yes, I took great care to keep it that way all this time.

I’d prefer buyers to be within the U.S. and that your PCF acct here be at least a year old and with 100+ posts. If you don't meet this requirement, talk to me and we might come to an agreement.

Final auction values on eBay in the last month for similar phones have been between $105-$135 (not including shipping).

I’m asking $110 $100 $90 shipped.

Oh... and to relate this post to pcf: it takes great poker chip pics!

Last edited:
This response has been constructed to engineer a positional change of the above post relevant to a desired decrease in page count from "6" to "1".

<post ends>

I would like to take this opportunity to beget here a string of characters that grants prominence and ascension to the grouping and data relevant to the title bestowed prior to this decree.

Any idea if it’s sprint compatible? My kids burn through phones - good to have a spare.

It has an AT&T sim. I'd "guess" that it could be switched out for a sprint, but I cannot be certain.

I’ve never had a problem getting AT&T to unlock iPhones for what it is worth (three so far)

It has an AT&T sim. I'd "guess" that it could be switched out for a sprint, but I cannot be certain.

If it's locked to the ATT network, it has to be unlocked before it can be used on other networks such as Sprint. Not hard to do. My son is rocking an ATT iPhone on Sprint.

EDIT: What @Darson said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom