I never introduced myself... How rude

doakwolf

Straight
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

Delayed intro for me :oops: I'm Jezza (or Jeremy as my mum would say!) from Australia.

Joined up to this forum to trade but also to learn and chat. I signed up to Chiptalk in 2010 when I was first researching clay chips (I was so sick of the sh!tty dice chips my mates and I were using!) and grabbed a set of Pharaoh's (Chinese) and wanted to discuss them and learn. I didn't know about PCF until recently.

In recent times I'm finding myself more and more addicted to chips. I don't understand why but I keep wanting to buy more chips. Just did another order over at Apache only moments ago (I think I've done about 8 in the last 8 weeks LOL).

In 2010 I saw Apache's collection of Paulsons FS and fell hard for their beauty but didn't have the disposable income at the time. Well, interestingly, I kind of did but decided I couldn't justify the cost at ~$1.20pc. Well... How things change. Due to lack of interest from my social group I kind of retired from poker for a few years. This year I got back into it and learned the unfortunate news that Paulson are no longer selling to public. Suddenly I'm paying far more than $1.20pc and have great regrets hahaha. Hindsight is a fantastic thing, isn't it!?

It's been great chatting with you all over the last couple of months. I've had a couple of successful trades already and look forward to more.

P.S. I had a great trip to Vegas last year. Came home with a bunch of $1 chips like a typical tourist and it was that trip which got me back into the game!

Long live Vegas!

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, so, so rude indeed!!! ;)

And sending me a couple of chips I needed, from Australia, for free, to complete my racks? SO RUDE... ;)

As I told you before man, welcome to PCF... And thank you so much again for helping me dealing with my OCD!!!

P-

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
0294a36bfbd063a4eeeeacef9656a8873a96057fd13155ef3810b5dd0263f357.jpg

:) Welcome to the forum!

doakwolf

Straight
Reaction score
So, so, so rude indeed!!! ;)

And sending me a couple of chips I needed, from Australia, for free, to complete my racks? SO RUDE... ;)

As I told you before man, welcome to PCF... And thank you so much again for helping me dealing with my OCD!!!

P-

Did the chips arrive yet, mate?

doakwolf

Straight
Reaction score
Haha thanks for all the humorous welcomes! This is a great community. I've been finding things around the house to sell to pay for all my chips so hopefully some more purchases shortly :)

Top Bottom