I never get mail on thursdays! (3 Viewers)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I've got chips coming. No big deal - mostly singles from eBay. I was wondering what might come today, as I watched the mailman drive right by. And then I remembered, son of a bitch, it's thursday. Why do I never get mail on thursdays??? I wouldn't be shocked if they scheduled some off days, for efficiency, but he's in the neighborhood. The neighbors get mail. But Not me. And I'm barely exaggerating. If I ever get mail on a thurday, it's certainly less than once a month. Maybe once every two months? Maybe less than that.
Anybody know whats up? Big scam from big postal?

probably short staffed, can't really say about boston area

I've got chips coming. No big deal - mostly singles from eBay. I was wondering what might come today, as I watched the mailman drive right by. And then I remembered, son of a bitch, it's thursday. Why do I never get mail on thursdays??? I wouldn't be shocked if they scheduled some off days, for efficiency, but he's in the neighborhood. The neighbors get mail. But Not me. And I'm barely exaggerating. If I ever get mail on a thurday, it's certainly less than once a month. Maybe once every two months? Maybe less than that.

If mail consistently takes five days to get to you I could see it, as PO not open Sunday.

My mail is always hit or miss. I'm luck if I get it 5 days a week and I live in Dallas. Amazon is here daily though. So there's that.

^^ That cracks me up.

PM me your address and I will mail something out to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom