I need this...can't find it (2 Viewers)

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Noticed a pretty nice looking All-in triangle the other day watching PCA 2019. For the life of me, can't find it. Does anybody know where to get one? There's China knock offs but looking specifically for this one with the PokerStars logo and more than likely is ceramic or hard plastic. Only one I've been able to find is the clear acrylic with the All-in embedded inside.

Yeah that was the clear acrylic one I guess....

Yup. That solid one is literally impossible to find. Watch PokerStars PCA 2019 and you’ll see it. Check out the final table episode so it’s easier to scrub and see them using it. Pretty badass.

How many does one need -- maybe 3 or 4 per table? I've seen too many multiple all-ins to think that 1 would be sufficient.
One for me is enough at a home tourney.
Those are pretty sweet looking. GLWS!

I'd have to agree with @abby99 - in my home game tournament, I've been involved in a 4 way all in. Doesn't happen very often, but it does come up.
Maybe 3-4, or one per player? Or maybe one per player just for the final table?

I currently have two (one per table), and it's not enough. Even two buttons after tables are combined is often not sufficient (three-way all-ins are not uncommon in the latter stages of a tournament).

I've ordered four new buttons, which will put two on each table (and four on the final table), which is what I'd recommend.

I currently have two (one per table), and it's not enough. Even two buttons after tables are combined is often not sufficient (three-way all-ins are not uncommon in the latter stages of a tournament).

I've ordered four new buttons, which will put two on each table (and four on the final table), which is what I'd recommend.

Which buttons did you go with?

The 60mm ceramics from the recent group buy. Currently using 2"x4"x1/2" engraved acrylics (black, red letters). The ceramics will stack better out of the way until needed, I think.

Ah yes, missed out on those. Got me some Jack dealer buttons though. Any GB’s coming soon for some more?

Ask @Quicksilver-75 -- he can maybe add them onto his next button group buy project (or to the Roadhouse buy he just closed this past weekend).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom