I need this...can't find it

horseshoez

Two Pair
Reaction score
Noticed a pretty nice looking All-in triangle the other day watching PCA 2019. For the life of me, can't find it. Does anybody know where to get one? There's China knock offs but looking specifically for this one with the PokerStars logo and more than likely is ceramic or hard plastic. Only one I've been able to find is the clear acrylic with the All-in embedded inside.

abby99

Full House
Reaction score
How many does one need -- maybe 3 or 4 per table? I've seen too many multiple all-ins to think that 1 would be sufficient.

markleteenie

Flush
Reaction score
How many does one need -- maybe 3 or 4 per table? I've seen too many multiple all-ins to think that 1 would be sufficient.
One for me is enough at a home tourney.
Those are pretty sweet looking. GLWS!

I'd have to agree with @abby99 - in my home game tournament, I've been involved in a 4 way all in. Doesn't happen very often, but it does come up.
Maybe 3-4, or one per player? Or maybe one per player just for the final table?

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
I currently have two (one per table), and it's not enough. Even two buttons after tables are combined is often not sufficient (three-way all-ins are not uncommon in the latter stages of a tournament).

I've ordered four new buttons, which will put two on each table (and four on the final table), which is what I'd recommend.

horseshoez

Two Pair
Reaction score
I currently have two (one per table), and it's not enough. Even two buttons after tables are combined is often not sufficient (three-way all-ins are not uncommon in the latter stages of a tournament).

I've ordered four new buttons, which will put two on each table (and four on the final table), which is what I'd recommend.
Which buttons did you go with?

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
The 60mm ceramics from the recent group buy. Currently using 2"x4"x1/2" engraved acrylics (black, red letters). The ceramics will stack better out of the way until needed, I think.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Ask @Quicksilver-75 -- he can maybe add them onto his next button group buy project (or to the Roadhouse buy he just closed this past weekend).

Top Bottom