I NEED Matsui presidentail poker plaques! :) (1 Viewer)

NahtMuhREELNam

Reaction score
Hello community,

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get the pretty Matsui Presidential Plaques? All the ones I have been able to find thus far are the MSK's. Also I found them to be the least expensive on a site called Eurekaw, I'm wondering if they're legit? Thanks everyone.

Yes you need them, and no, those probably aren't legit.
The legit ones usually sell here for about $20 apiece, which I think is a pretty slight markup from the actual Matsui cost.
Those plaques are the most impressive, beautiful, luxurious pieces of poker equipment I've ever owned.
Good luck with your search.

True, anyway since I can't find them anywhere I'm going to recreate the image and put in an order for custom chips. Anyone know of a good service affordable and decent in quality that may be able to reproduce the likeness of these plaques? I'm thinking on a 200-250 USD budget.

MSK can make a similar plaque for a fair price, maybe in the neighborhood of $10 apiece in low quantities? Plus shipping from the far east. Only problem is, you need to provide them with the art. But if you get yourself some artwork, its doable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom