I need a 9" table topper... (1 Viewer)

How would I keep that from sliding around on my table? Is that an issue?

Once everyone is sitting and leaning out it, it shouldn't move too much (no more than a table cloth). It it becomes an issue, add some dycem underneath.

Ordered it on Tuesday night and it’s here already...

Good quality as well.

FED10B4D-BDC2-4442-9440-AD74FBBFA6E7.jpeg

Looks phenomenal @BonScot really glad you got what you were looking for. Unfortunately they couldn't make one the size I'm looking for so I'm currently waiting on some neoprene and SSC to go the @Irish DIY method.

Won't be as pretty as the yours but should definitely do the trick

Looks phenomenal @BonScot really glad you got what you were looking for. Unfortunately they couldn't make one the size I'm looking for so I'm currently waiting on some neoprene and SSC to go the @Irish DIY method.

Won't be as pretty as the yours but should definitely do the trick
That’s a shame mate. Was it the width of the mat that they couldn’t do? I’m guessing they can do any length and just trim it to suit.

That’s a shame mate. Was it the width of the mat that they couldn’t do? I’m guessing they can do any length and just trim it to suit.
That's what I would've thought too, but no it was actually the length. They could've covered the width in spades, but the max length they told me they could produce was 220cm (rounded corners or not). If they could do 250cm I'd consider it, but 220 is more than a half-meter short of what I'd been hoping for.

Silver lining, I saved a little dough with DIY that's going straight towards some group-buy chips :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom