I miss Poker (1 Viewer)

novax

Waiting List
Reaction score
Really was missing poker yesterday. Then put on one of my favorite poker films "Rounders" to reminisce all the good times before this pandemic took away our monthly games. Saw KGB's poker chips and thought about the Samurai Palace chip set I've been looking for a while. Then did a search and found this forum. Then registered. So far, I just play Zynga's Poker sometimes, but sure do miss those 5-6 hour poker sessions with friends. I'm in Virginia. Hope everyone is well.

Where in VA? Centreville here. I too miss poker, but that has not stopped any of us from buying and selling! Welcome

Step back. Take a deep breath. Relax. Now think. Vaccines are rolling out. THS WILL END. Things will go back to normal. In the meantime, feel free to use the search function here at PCF. PCF is sooooooo much more than just chips. It has info on cards, rules, chairs, tables, and everything else you can possibly think of when it comes to home poker. Use this downtime now to get everything together, so that day 1 of life as normal you are ready to go :)

Last edited:
Where in VA? Centreville here. I too miss poker, but that has not stopped any of us from buying and selling! Welcome
Thanks! In South Riding. Ready to start shopping for poker furniture and chips now.

Step back. Take a deep breath. Relax. Now think. Vaccines are rolling out. THS WILL END. Things will go back to normal. In the meantime, feel free to use the search function here at PCF. PCF is sooooooo muchpre than just chips. It has info on cards, rules, chairs, tables, and everything else you can possibly think of when it comes to home poker. Use this downtime now to get everything together, so that day 1 of life as normal you are ready to go :)
Exactly. I'll definitely be exploring the site. I had originally started shopping for poker accessories back in 2019 right before the pandemic showed up. Need to restart finding vendors. I remember some chip manufacturers had shut down and it seemed popularity was declining for some time. I believe people will back playing more than ever after this is all over. Everyone wants to socialize & play again.

Please play on PokerStars. The game play here is sooooo much better than Zynga or any of those other apps. Try a regular 9 person SNG - it's like a home game! It can last over an hour easily. Or a nice MTT tourney. Good fun!

Please play on PokerStars. The game play here is sooooo much better than Zynga or any of those other apps. Try a regular 9 person SNG - it's like a home game! It can last over an hour easily. Or a nice MTT tourney. Good fun!
Thanks, will give it a try.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom