I may have a problem..... (1 Viewer)

TKEUofM

Flush
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel let down when you don’t have chips in shipping? Something about the excitement of a new rack (or two) on the journey to your house and unboxing and adding them to your collection.

I just bought more HSI secondary $1s.... it wasn’t because I need them, but because they were less than a $1/chip mint and I love getting shipping notices.

sigh........

horizontalhoustonwehaveaprobgif.gif

I can totally relate to it. I just sold all my hotstamps and other chips i dont need to focus on the three sets i have. Got a few additions and nice storage boxes. This was kind of satisfying but also kind of sad because there are no chips on the way anymore... But iam sure it will change soon (although iam trying to be a "responsible" chipper, whatever that means, i guess not buying stuff i dont need... ). Thinking about my first thc cash set i want to combine with some nice plaques. But still trying to avoid irrational buying, even though i do miss it.

I have too much in the mail! I have trouble keeping up with what is still moving, what arrived, what has the USPS lost... I need a tracking chart.

Totally agree! I just completed my HSI set to my satisfaction (this, after originally not planning on buy ANY)...and I’m going through withdrawal.
The whole buying, waiting for shipping, cleaning etc...is completely addicting.

Does anyone else feel let down when you don’t have chips in shipping? Something about the excitement of a new rack (or two) on the journey to your house and unboxing and adding them to your collection.

I just bought more HSI secondary $1s.... it wasn’t because I need them, but because they were less than a $1/chip mint and I love getting shipping notices.

sigh........
We may need a new thread in the forum like the hidden political thread. For helping chippers with CSA or Chipping Separation Anxiety. I have contemplating selling off my cash chips from CPC and redoing them on FDL. Such a shitty habit.

Totally agree! I just completed my HSI set to my satisfaction (this, after originally not planning on buy ANY)...and I’m going through withdrawal.
The whole buying, waiting for shipping, cleaning etc...is completely addicting.
I am close as well. Waiting on last shipment then withdraws. How big did your acquisition get?

I have too much in the mail! I have trouble keeping up with what is still moving, what arrived, what has the USPS lost... I need a tracking chart.
Get the app “AfterShip”! It’s free up to 100 (I think) shipments a month and you can aggregate all your shipments from USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc in one place. It gives you push notifications whenever any package moves, it’s really addicting ha.

sigh........
Very good. Admitting that you have a problem is the first step... ;)

Get the app “AfterShip”! It’s free up to 100 (I think) shipments a month and you can aggregate all your shipments from USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc in one place. It gives you push notifications whenever any package moves, it’s really addicting ha.
thats awesome, thanks!

sigh........
We've all been there my friend!! Then we stack all our chips and realize we still have space to fit more in if you just stack them higher. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, some people have the discipline to buy and sell, but not me. I have sold a handful of times, but I HATE it!! Roll with whatever works for you.:tup:

14733.jpeg
14735.jpeg

We've all been there my friend!! Then we stack all our chips and realize we still have space to fit more in if you just stack them higher. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, some people have the discipline to buy and sell, but not me. I have sold a handful of times, but I HATE it!! Roll with whatever works for you.:tup:

View attachment 653271View attachment 653272
Sweet baby Jesus that’s a lot of Rounders there in the middle!!!

Sweet baby Jesus that’s a lot of Rounders there in the middle!!!
Thanks...that (and the Deadwoods) are my pride and joy! :)
Wow. How many chips is that total? Ballpark...
Crap...I gave it a rough count a few weeks back and I honestly can't remember. The pics are old, so some sets aren't in the pics and a handful have been sold off. I guarantee though, not even close to some of the largest collections on here.

I put all of my set out a few weeks ago....Something needed to change...I had too many chips. I have another 2050 CPC's pending in production that will result in really too many sets so

I recently reduced the chip count in a trade
I traded by Cracy Horse China clays for 2 more tables (chips on the bottom left, 2075chips) Made some room for my future CPC set awaiting production.

ErTgIw9.jpg

Traded These
PxwJlNA.jpg

For These tables, the red table had 2 bases but I can not lift it myself to put it together, the blue table is much lighter and I could at least carry that one into the house, I was lucky to get the red one into the garage without scuffing it.
y9Ict1T.jpg

oEZvboY.jpg

pjaOZen.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom