I just needed a small 18xx set... Helloes from Denmark (1 Viewer)

msp1982dk

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi, hello, how are you all!?

Well this hole certainly turned out to be pretty deep

I only looked for a smallish set for my unplayed 18xx games (yep BGG addict as well).

Anyways I'm sticking around waiting for a group buy of Sunfly 43mm hybrids or some polyclays.

Do group buys offer shipping to Denmark or is everything sent to US?

Cool place - peace ✌️

/Martin

Btw, this is my old Pharaohs set from waaayyy back. Don't remember how I acquired them, but I think it was a group buy...

300 non-denoms I regret not getting a few extras I'm terrified of losing one!!
PXL_20211229_120409666.jpg

Welcome, fellow 18xxer here. I think if you want Sunfly, there is no need to wait for a group buy - you can just purchase a custom set from them directly. And I have to show off my sample of the greatest 18xx chips ever created:

20200901_145816.jpg

Safe to say most of us have no idea what an 18xx set is, but good luck with your search.

Thanks for your welcomes :)

The Bank chips look awesome!
I was close to ordering them when I learned that the EU recently has added toll on these type of items from the US.
In addition to shipping costs and 25% Danish VAT that makes them pretty expensive in the end :(

So I'm looking at some Sunfly chips instead. The Ravenor Classics look pretty cool.
I also like the looks of the 43mm Everest chips. But it seems the hybrid with the smaller inlay is preferred on these forums.
I'll keep an eye out for a GB on the 43mm hybrid :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom