I just got another package in the mail (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Have you ever sold some chips that you wished you hadn't? I've waited a long time to find some of these, the chip count isn't exactly what I want but I can work on that for as long as it takes. These will replace my NPS & WTHC chips and look great next to the Protege's.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 228
Sweet! !

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

nice! I had a 300-chip set of the Paulson Le Noire (blacks, purples and yellows) that I loved and sold a few years back. Not a day goes by I don't regret it :(

I got the Classics, the Nationals, and the World TH&C, but never the Noirs. I expect they'll all go up in value with GPI/Paulson's latest decision to (again) stop selling to the home market. (And just as I was needing some more quality racks. #%*$!)

... with GPI/Paulson's latest decision to (again) stop selling to the home market. (And just as I was needing some more quality racks. #%*$!)

What does this mean? Are they no longer selling thru Apache now?

Apache still has Paulson chips listed, but no more genuine Paulson racks. I'm hoping that it's only the racks that can't be sold to the general public and haven't seen anything to the contrary.

Edit: I stand corrected. So sad for the general public.

"Another one bites the dust." --Queen

Last edited:
I got the Classics, the Nationals, and the World TH&C, but never the Noirs. I expect they'll all go up in value with GPI/Paulson's latest decision to (again) stop selling to the home market. (And just as I was needing some more quality racks. #%*$!)

I am working on some custom chips through CPC and if I decide to have the chips made these Noirs and the paulson trays could possibly be for sale in the near future.

THAT is a good looking set. Funny how ya see pic like that and the addiction just comes roaring back -- damn nice set! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom