I just got another package in the mail

Reaction score
Have you ever sold some chips that you wished you hadn't? I've waited a long time to find some of these, the chip count isn't exactly what I want but I can work on that for as long as it takes. These will replace my NPS & WTHC chips and look great next to the Protege's.

Attachments

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Sweet! !

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
nice! I had a 300-chip set of the Paulson Le Noire (blacks, purples and yellows) that I loved and sold a few years back. Not a day goes by I don't regret it :(

ski_ex5

Two Pair
Reaction score
I got the Classics, the Nationals, and the World TH&C, but never the Noirs. I expect they'll all go up in value with GPI/Paulson's latest decision to (again) stop selling to the home market. (And just as I was needing some more quality racks. #%*$!)

ChipEnvy

Flush
Reaction score
... with GPI/Paulson's latest decision to (again) stop selling to the home market. (And just as I was needing some more quality racks. #%*$!)
What does this mean? Are they no longer selling thru Apache now?

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apache still has Paulson chips listed, but no more genuine Paulson racks. I'm hoping that it's only the racks that can't be sold to the general public and haven't seen anything to the contrary.

Edit: I stand corrected. So sad for the general public.

"Another one bites the dust." --Queen

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got the Classics, the Nationals, and the World TH&C, but never the Noirs. I expect they'll all go up in value with GPI/Paulson's latest decision to (again) stop selling to the home market. (And just as I was needing some more quality racks. #%*$!)
I am working on some custom chips through CPC and if I decide to have the chips made these Noirs and the paulson trays could possibly be for sale in the near future.

RussB42

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also really like the Black Inlays

UW85

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THAT is a good looking set. Funny how ya see pic like that and the addiction just comes roaring back -- damn nice set! :)

Top Bottom