I Just got a $25 charge on my PayPal from Greg.... (2 Viewers)

Maybe it's just me, but I find no joy or reason to laugh at the demise of CT. Something went horribly wrong, people were treated like crap -- everyone deserves to be apologized to, refunded and given a reasonable explanation for what went wrong. It would be nice to see this place focus on what CT used to, poker chips & bonding with fine folks who understand it's OK to cash in your retirement fund in order to purchase that next set you MUST have!
:)

Oh my! I just saw this post over there.
No sugar coating here. What a set! Ha Ha!

View attachment 2712

Well, I don't see the need to beat some more on a man already down...

I was not close to Ten and did had some arguments with him during a deal that (almost) went sour (Lovely Native Woman).
Also, I was not a lifetimer but was a paid member/supporter...still I don't feel the need to bash the other side now.

During my time I had a lot of fun, made new friends and aquired some great sets...if this will be the new playground in the future...excellent!
But don't think that only another business model will make it work....

Don't get me wrong, I like free WTS & memberships, bigger inbox, ... but thats not what will make this community.
The fantastic members, admins, creative people and vendors made CT and will make or break this one also

Most people found there way over here, let us not focus on what went wrong over there...but how we can progress to an even better community over here

For starters:

more pr0n ! :)

Update: UW85 was writing when your posted, sorry for the rehash

Last edited:
I agree with Thomacetti and UW85, i think most have vented. Back to your regularly scheduled program. Chip and Poker! :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom