I hereby apologize (1 Viewer)

SteveHNo96

Flush
Reaction score
I apologize for what I wrote yesterday about hip-hop. the original line (about leaded chips) was meant as a joke, and it came out wrong. Then what I mentioned about it came about because a lot of songs I heard were very explicit, like this, while the media gives it a pass -- the #MeToo movement almost crucified Brent Kavanaugh and here are these two guys being quite graphic right about the same time.

Truth is: I did try to get into hip-hop, I do like about 30-40 bands (most fall into the category of trap metal) but it never appealed to me as I had a friend who told me back in the day not to listen to N.W.A. because the band name stood for "No Whites Allowed". So I fell into metal and listen to it mostly, with a few artists I listen to (but no, I've never heard Wu-Tang Clan)

I see you guys have started a thread to post hip-hop songs, maybe I'll find something worth listening to, I just don't want stuff like this all the time. I am not going to follow this thread or receiving email notifications, I just wanted to apologize for what sounded wrong.

Now if you guys try to get me into country music, screw all of you. I'd rather have sand in both my ears than listen to that stuff.

Hahahaha
Is this a joke post?
"No whites allowed" is the funniest thing I've ever heard about N.W.A.
That's amazing

1) I never joke about apologies. Ever.
2) Apparently it was also featured in the movie about them as well, when the manager asked Easy-E "What's it stand for? No Whites Allowed?" Also, how many Caucasian guys are in that group?

The apology is a good thing I guess (I didn’t see the original thread), but then you continue by wading into very complicated issues with deep history with further glib comments.

That is not what NWA stood for. Listen to the lyrics or just google it. Or just dont worry about it and move on.

Is it logical that ABBA stand for Anti Black Band Association just because there are no black folk in the group?

That's amazing becasue white kids in Iowa LOVED saying the full band name when I was growing up. I'm 10 "Yeah I am just going to say N.W.A. "Fuck tha Police by N.W.A is awaesome!" - Me at 10 in Iowa 1992.

All the kids where I grew up were more into 2 Live Crew. Must be an east/west thing. :D

. Good point. No wonder it’s on the decline.

Metal isn't really on the decline except in the United States, where local bands play 200 seat venues. However, in most of Europe and the far east, the metal scene is alive and well. Wacken attracts tens of thousands of people every year, and bands from Japan like Fate Gear, Lovebites and Band-Maid are getting a cult following.

That is not what NWA stood for. Listen to the lyrics or just google it. Or just dont worry about it and move on.

Yeah but we're not allowed to say that, remember?

Don't let this thread distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.
“Peggy Wanker don’t bother to Thank her” haha

Not what I said. Sorry you missed my joke. I meant devil worshipping because they can’t play the records backward.

sorry, That just reminded me of high school when I got shot down by a girl who openly said she wouldn't date anyone who listened to "evil devil music" like AC/DC. Funny story about that, my coach had listened to them since 1975 and flat out set her straight, but she was still a b*tch.

The first tape I ever bought with my own money was NWA. I would have to go to the park across the street to listen to it on my walk-man so my parents wouldn’t ask me what I was listening too.

Don’t get high on your own supply!

once I hit Jr high and High school the Seattle sound was coming out and I got hooked on Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Sound Garden, Alice I Chains and the rest.

while I’m not big into Hip Hop I certainly appreciate it.

Last edited:
I referred to hip hop as hours of black men talking about how horny they were.
Yikes
spongebob.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom