I hereby apologize (2 Viewers)

I figured if I looked up the bands you mentioned I might discover something rather informative. Dang, looks like I was wrong. All I found were these completely normal photos of 3 different heavy metal bands with no clearly disturbing patterns with regards to a ~50 year old male fan base. Which one is your favorite to listen to, er I mean, watch?

View attachment 465028View attachment 465031View attachment 465033

I could have named bands from Europe like Firewind or Hammerfall or Powerwolf. If you really want to go there, Lovebites is the best band of the three because their sound is more in line with the European power metal scene. In fact, if you listened to them, you would find influences all over the board like Maiden, Metallica, Testament, Stratovarius, Blind Guardian, Kotipelto, Anubis Gate, Symphony X and so on. This band has a ridiculous number of influences in their music.

Also Japan's power metal scene has been mostly all female since a band called Destrose hit the scene in 2005, except for bands like Jupiter or Galneryus. Bands composed of all men usually play thrash, black or avant-garde metal. Check out Gargoyle or Boris for guys.

Last edited:
Since this is de-railed we might as well call out the creepy pics some of you post of random women on your way to meet ups. That's sus too.

Hey I finally agree with you about something.

Boris is awesome!

Boris is inhuman. They have made like 40-some albums since 1992. I'm convinced all they do is sleep in the sound studio and spit out albums. Japan also has a bitchin' thrash metal scene with bands like Ritual Carnage, Sex Machineguns, and Sabbat, the latter of which is the greatest Japanese band of all time. But when I listen to them, do I suddenly want to sleep with Japanese men?

And they can do so many styles well. Think I’ve seen the 3 or 4 times and they always put on a great show

Edit: Acid Mothers Temple is a cool Japanese psych rock band

And they can do so many styles well. Think I’ve seen the 3 or 4 times and they always put on a great show

Edit: Acid Mothers Temple is a cool Japanese psych rock band

Seriously, Check out Lovebites. They have the same dedication to making albums (they have 3 full length albums, 2 EP's and a single out in 3 years time) and their sound can change styles fairly quickly, from power to thrash to traditional to AOR. It's not as diverse as Boris but the band has done a lot in a short time.

Mods can this thread get locked please?

Just seems to be endlessly caught in a loop of "well *this* proves I'm not a pervert" - "No actually it proves you *are* a pervert."

It's not great for the site IMHO.

Nooo, let the pervs point at each other in a big pervy circle a bit longer :p

Nooo, let the pervs point at each other in a big pervy circle a bit longer :p

32911DA3-9F7B-4B48-82AA-E11413905FBC.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom