I hereby apologize (3 Viewers)

So you’re saying that you’re a vigilante Boondocks saints pedophile Hunter? That’s what your reddit Is about too?

I’ll call your bluff. You’re not being completely honest. Your over explanation and veiled attempt at sympathy doesn’t work at this table. None of us are impressed that you hang out with 16-20 year olds. It’s not something to brag about at our age. The people who want to hang out with 16-20 year olds are 13-15 year olds and I don’t believe we have any of them here.

we as a chip community are loyal and very protective, and call out people who may bring toxicity. Even most of the trolls here are civil, obnoxious but civil. While your outside hobbies seem separate from chipping, we call people out as a protective measure to our community and forum.

Or maybe I’m just speaking for myself.

I actually don't use Reddit for anything other than admiring girls. I don't think I've ever been DM'd there either. Sorry to deflate your bubble.

Also I don't "hang around 16-20 year olds", at least not mostly. I have one friend who is 16 and in a band named Jacqui (whom I might add I've never met in person as she lives in Northern California, and who has a 25 year old boyfriend), and one friend who is 19 who is studying in Europe right now as I said earlier (who I might add is like the greatest person EVAR). Other than that, everyone I "hang around" officially is in their 20s to mid 30s. I *think* Jessica, Jazmine and Victoria are all 21, but no one younger than that.

You got that idea because of the description I gave to Woody, that I wanted "a set that would make a 20-year old say 'I gotta get me one of those'." and because I have a friend in a band who happens to be 16, you made an assumption about me that everyone I hang around is 16-20. Sorry to disappoint you.

I have friends in the music scene in that age range (and older) but I do not "hang around them". I only see them when they come to town, so I see them about as often as I would see an older band like Judas Priest.

However, I did ask Jacqui what she thought of the chip design and she loved it. Why did I ask her? Because she was available at the time.

Last edited:
Can’t get this out of my head for some reason

This is the image that popped into my head.
2DBB66F9-ECBE-4C79-8EFA-D68AAEBEDB95.png

Just like you've misconstrued the meaning of N.W.A., these fine gentlemen from the N.W.H. also had their meaning misunderstood! (from the movie Fear of a Black Hat, which was similar to Chris Rock's CB4 but I think better, both came out around a similar time)

Just like you've misconstrued the meaning of N.W.A., these fine gentlemen from the N.W.H. also had their meaning misunderstood! (from the movie Fear of a Black Hat, which was similar to Chris Rock's CB4 but I think better, both came out around a similar time)

Oh well now we went and made it political. Hopefully this thread will disappear into the abyss now

**nice edit Travis lol

Last edited:
You and I agree on very little, but I couldn’t agree more with this post if I tried! Very well said, except that I don’t believe for a second a steel cup and chain mail pants would be enough.

Those that prey on children are the lowest of the low, there is a special place in hell for sub-humans like that.
I wonder if it looks like this
CFA09084-C2F7-4794-A741-0E94BC18C59D.jpeg

Or this:
49DD145F-669D-4F5F-B9E4-371987B499C5.jpeg

Mike comes back from Vegas trip hopped up, he’s gonna make his home game just like the real deal!

Mike searches online....comes across Hobbyphyllic and browses to the gold standard, “PokerChipForum”.

No idea where to start, Mike clicks view latest content. Aha a thread! Mike clicks...Mike reads...Mike closes his laptop and decides plastic non denom chips will suit his game just fine.

All I will say is there are some on here that are very judgmental and your comments only add to the drama. Many make accusations which might be unfounded. It has happened before and I guess it will not stop. I guess it is one way to get your post count up!

Now as a mod why don't everyone just get back to chipping. Geez this is just ridiculous

All I will say is there are some on here that are very judgmental and your comments only add to the drama. Many make accusations which might be unfounded. It has happened before and I guess it will not stop. I guess it is one way to get your post count up!

Now as a mod why don't everyone just get back to chipping. Geez this is just ridiculous

Or we could derail every thread with posts about tacos if we wanted out post count to increase.

It’s perfectly fine to call out sketchy behaviour, no room for creeps here imo.

I’ve been on way too much. Luckily I go back to work today/tomorrow, so everyone’s headaches will subside!
All I will say is there are some on here that are very judgmental and your comments only add to the drama. Many make accusations which might be unfounded. It has happened before and I guess it will not stop.
For what it’s worth, none of the original outcry(ers) mentioned anything hypothetical. Witch hunts suck, and as part of the community I’d hate to be on the other end or have people after me. Original concern was just that, but yes possibly unneeded as hopefully everyone online here knows not to share something they don’t want potentially stolen (which I guess we see with chip photos too!). My bad for whatever I added to the unnecessary parts.
I will remind everyone to reread the site rules.
View attachment 464974
At least noones breaking site rules and sharing proof of the purported photos/behavior!

5D952F59-D2C9-42F8-AAAD-E4D7E4C1ABAA.gif

This thread:

It's not just this thread..... it's EVERY thread that involves @SteveHNo96 since he arrived. Mr. Toxicity in the flesh; everything he touches quickly turns to shit.

I blame this:
I have the social grace of a 12 year old.

I don't think I've had sufficient fun.

I joined a board called "College Girls" figuring why not, I like college girls.

I have enjoyed the company of younger women.

I also use pages like Nextdoor's Hottest on the hunt

I'm an asshole and creepy

Metal isn't really on the decline except in the United States, where local bands play 200 seat venues. However, in most of Europe and the far east, the metal scene is alive and well. Wacken attracts tens of thousands of people every year, and bands from Japan like Fate Gear, Lovebites and Band-Maid are getting a cult following.

I figured if I looked up the bands you mentioned I might discover something rather informative. Dang, looks like I was wrong. All I found were these completely normal photos of 3 different heavy metal bands with no clearly disturbing patterns with regards to a ~50 year old male fan base. Which one is your favorite to listen to, er I mean, watch?

image_l.jpeg
4d55c8735b2a647f794daf95b69eba267234eb04v2_hq.jpg
Lovebites-2.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom