I feel the community love (2 Viewers)

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I just had to come make this post.

In a time where chip flippers are rampant, also we've got people from my blocked list getting banned left and right, and the politics forum is as crazy as ever......

Sometimes someone does something so kind, so unbelievably touching. And it needs to be shared.

The other night @Rhodeman77 took all my money at a crazy game of poker. He grinned and said, "See you next paycheck" with a playful wink. "Now my kids can't eat" I mumbled softly as I rage quit from a surely rigged online poker game.

Well, I'm glad he did hear me - because today I get a random Amazon delivery. @Rhodeman77 must have heard my mumble and my kids will eat this week. I'd like to point out, this is no store brand bullshit. This is the real deal right here.

Maybe I should try to flip on the classifieds?

20230430_220858.jpg

In a time where chip flippers are rampant, also we've got people from my blocked list getting banned left and right, and the politics forum is as crazy as ever......

Sometimes someone does something so kind, so unbelievably touching. And it needs to be shared.

The other night @Rhodeman77 took all my money at a crazy game of poker. He grinned and said, "See you next paycheck" with a playful wink. "Now my kids can't eat" I mumbled softly as I rage quit from a surely rigged online poker game.

Well, I'm glad he did hear me - because today I get a random Amazon delivery. @Rhodeman77 must have heard my mumble and my kids will eat this week. I'd like to point out, this is no store brand bullshit. This is the real deal right here.

Dibs 3 boxes for DiD

If only CPC had a yellow that bright!

Can I see them in a rack?
Can you confirm they’re uncirculated?
Is the color mustard yellow or more sunburst?
Is this live macaroni?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom