I feel like AJ is cursed. (2 Viewers)

Ethan

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything with J in it is cursed. JJ is double cursed.
1669163961690.png

krafticus

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp, playing $1/$3 today, folds to the button who makes it $12. I’m in the BB with AJo, and call. Flop is A77. I check, he bets $20, I call. Turn, J. I lead for $50, he calls. Turn, 2, I fire for $75 and he calls. I show, he mucks. I assume he had AK or AQ.

Boom!!!

LeLe

Full House
Reaction score
:unsure: I always have mixed feeling about AJ but I do played AJ much more aggro when I sited at a passive table

Good to play with it but need to play it with cautious

Reaction score
I’m definitely not superstitious, buuuut… maybe the alignment of the stars on peoples birth month DOES predict their personality. And AJ is rigged obv.

HughDrackman

High Hand
Reaction score
I feel like I’m winning over more and more people every day. Even Rampage understands the sting of AJ! Check out the last hand and you’ll know what I’m talking about.

4SUMERZ

Pair
Reaction score
At a tournament final table in Vegas, 8 players, pay top 5. I'm lowest stack at the table, but a double up will get me in top 3 stacks. First hand I get dealt A-A, go all in out of postion, everyone folds but the BB, who had at least 3 rebuys during this tournament. We turn our cards, he shows 3-3. I'm feeling good.....until the flop comes K-9-3, miss on the turn and river and out in 8th. I seldom win with A-A, no matter how I play them. I have a friend that folds them, each and everytime.
So, I think that A-A are more of a jinx than A-J

HughDrackman

High Hand
Reaction score
I’ve had my fair share of cracked aces, but in love play they’ve more than delivered on their promise. Plus, I’ve cracked my fair share of aces, so it’s more than evened out in the long run.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Regarding JJ or AJ...... it's bad luck to be superstitious, just sayin'.

Top Bottom