• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine I don't understand how this chip is made (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
What exactly are we looking at here. It looks like a clay chip with a shaped inlay, but what is the zipper looking thing around the outside of the inlay? Or is that part of the inlay? But it can't be.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackpot-Ca...830613?hash=item56d5f59b95:g:oSIAAOSw6eleSvTs

D6C53E8F-F0FF-4F7D-BC4E-CD063E56CDFE.png
D47DB0AE-4F8F-4BC1-9640-06683CAF6146.png

I have one. It seems to be a regular chip that then had a hot stamped-esque foil stamped on the chip after the inlay was put in.

It's a pretty cool chip.

Cancellation stamp, maybe?
I would guess it’s a hotstamp.
I have one. It seems to be a regular chip that then had a hot stamped-esque foil stamped on the chip after the inlay was put in.

It's a pretty cool chip.

No. It's a zipper. :cautious:

Lol.

I seem to recall a post (Chip Board or CCGTCC site maybe) showing many styles of cancellation stamps. There's more than just the usual starburst-style. Can't load either site from my Samsung S10 though.

It's a nice chip, though the eBay listing is a higher then i would pay. At least on PCF member has a very nice set with various denoms.

Also, it's not a cancellation stamp and only the $25 has them. It may be an early attempt at security, but that's a pure guess by me. More likely decorative. Here is a pic of mine.

27360150779_983b6ff159_o.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom