I designed Indiana Grand Frac Labels (3 Viewers)

dickthebaker

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I have been making labels for a little while and now I'm going to make them publicly for sale.

I have a few stock designs and just finished my first draft of the Indiana Grand fantasy fracs.

Check em out. let me know if you have any suggestions.
All white text is completely editable and so is the outside color and size to match your chips.

Will be ready to take orders on them and other labels within the next 2 weeks!

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 8.01.21 PM.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the attention all.

I am in middle of buying my first house and that has been the delay (I was supposed to close and move already, but nothing is ever smooth)
As soon as thats taken care of ill start taking orders and sending out samples.

Curious to see these
You can fit sizes?
Laminated?
Shaped?
We can fit any size!
Laminated and unlaminated
We are working on shapes, right now we have star and scalloped ready and cog should be ready but I need to do a few tests. Also, With cog it changed a bit from older generations so I gotta see if it will fit both old and new or if it still needs some tweaks.

Sign me up for your first batch of sample sets please! @dickthebaker
You're on the list!

I’m interested as well when more info on price etc is known.
Me too. I'd love to know what other labels you can make and the quality.

I know you're busy (I've been through buying a house too, so I know). So we can wait.

But I am interested in working with you on a project.

Almost back to normal everyone, going to be able to get some work done tomorrow evening catching up on the people that contacted me before I started moving and already placed orders. By the end of next weekend I should have everyone responded too. If I miss someone bump me with a DM

Alrighty people, progress is being made. I have an order form up for ordering sample packs. Its very simple at the moment but here is the link:

https://www.chipup.poker/store/p/sample-pack

They will likely start going out next week!

Right now we are only accepting orders from within the US. Hopefully that can change soon.

Included in the sample pack is 4 stock samples of each of the laminates, at least one of the IG overlabels and a couple of our stock designs with random laminating.

I have now included a Sample pack shipping option which is $0 again if you paid shipping already you will be refunded before order ships.

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience. Im very sorry to say that the sample packs will be delayed another week. We had an issue with our distributor who sent us the wrong materials when we ran out. But my fault for not ordering more. We are working to work out all these kinks before going live with full on orders. If anyone is upset and wants refunds just let me know and I will promptly send them. Otherwise I am working hard on this and am doing my best to get them out ASAP.

Thanks, humbly, DTB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom