I Can Create Photo Mosaics with Poker Chips! (4 Viewers)

Bumping this! Are you still in need of more chip photos? @Colquhoun
I think I’m ok for now, thanks...
However, if you have some chips that you’re not seeing in the mosaics and would like yours included, I can always add them. However, I can’t guarantee how often those chips will appear, it’s up to the colors of the photo and the software.

Ive made a few of these for other members, so if you want one made from your photo, let me know!
Always no charge.
Here's one I did of my new avatar:
willie mosaic crop.jpg

To see the whole image of thousands of chips, you can zoom in close using the link here.
It may take a few seconds to focus as the image loads.
https://www.easyzoom.com/imageaccess/c66278fa88b54fca9e746347fb1a70c8

These are really awesome. Could something like that Binions image be printed on high quality stock and framed?

These are really awesome. Could something like that Binions image be printed on high quality stock and framed?
Absolutely. The final digital image files are HUGE, and can be printed high resolution at sizes up to 50” on a side.
The size of the chips in the final mosaic can be as small as 13mm each up to 19mm.

These are incredible. I want to find a picture and have you do this. You can't do this for free though, you deserve something for sure. Now to find a picture that would be good in future poker room.

These are incredible. I want to find a picture and have you do this. You can't do this for free though, you deserve something for sure. Now to find a picture that would be good in future poker room.
I’ve been the recipient of a number of “pay it forward” generous offers from members here. I’m happy to give back.

I know you said you were good on pics but I have continued to slowly add to the shar d gallery and what I have in there is free to use for all!
I’ve seen some of the updates, thank you! I just need to add the latest batch to the database.

So cool. So if I wanted to use my own chips for a mosaic, would a single sheet of several scanned chips (20 for example) with adequate spacing be ok or would that create too much extra work for you and you would prefer a single scan of just one chip?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom