I Can Create Photo Mosaics with Poker Chips! (5 Viewers)

I forgot I had made one of dogs playing poker. If you click the link below, you can zoom in close on all the chips.
I also hid a Where's Waldo chip in there if you want to hunt for him. Scroll or pinch to zoom in. Good luck!
https://www.easyzoom.com/imageaccess/c639b93d473d471f9e099ec349df04e2

Here's a preview:
40x30_4_lores.jpg

Do you need any additional chip photos for this project?
There’s about 520 chips being used in the mosaics now, which covers just about everything. If you have some chips you want to see in your mosaic (no guarantees where they will appear, thought…), reach out via PM and I’ll give more details.

There’s about 520 chips being used in the mosaics now, which covers just about everything. If you have some chips you want to see in your mosaic (no guarantees where they will appear, thought…), reach out via PM and I’ll give more details.
One of nothing but dice chips?

Something mario themed with SPW chips?

One of nothing but dice chips?

Something mario themed with SPW chips?
I think the software requires a minimum of 40 or 50 different photos. Interestingly, when I had about 200 chip photos, the mosaics weren’t that great…there just wasn’t enough different colors represented to make a decent image. Now that the database of images it’s using is well over 500, I can get more realistic results.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom