I am not sure where to post this question. (1 Viewer)

Heather

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello.
I used to be active in the chip community, but around the time my son was born (almost 9 years ago!), life pulled me in another direction. We haven't played poker for years and I'd like to ask whether a set I don't use has a market, but I don't know where to post my question. Sorry in advance is this is not the correct place for this question. Anyway, the set is an oversized* set of the Zombie Poker Tour ceramic chips as are offered on the BR Poker Pro site. (*The chips are the larger size.)

Are you sure that the chips are larger than normal? I owned a set of these some time ago. I remember them being 39 mm.

What is the breakdown per denomination?

Hi Heather—good to have you back in the fold. If you post the denoms and breakdown, folks can help advise on value.

And ultimately, you could choose to sell via an auction on PCF, which will help ensure you’re getting fair value.

Hello and welcome and if none of the offers above pan out, then I am your guy. We can work out a fair price with the help of some of these others who know more about those chips. But, I have two people I play poke with who would LOVE to have a set of Zombie chips.

Thanks everyone. I will count the breakdown and try to post pictures. I'll post here again and then I'll list them in an auction.

Hi to everyone. I'll have to check out the forum discussions to see whether there is an "other games" forum. We are very into board games, Pokemon, and MTG currently in our family. I'm hoping when my son is a little older to teach him poker.

Thank you!

Thanks everyone. I will count the breakdown and try to post pictures. I'll post here again and then I'll list them in an auction.

Hi to everyone. I'll have to check out the forum discussions to see whether there is an "other games" forum. We are very into board games, Pokemon, and MTG currently in our family. I'm hoping when my son is a little older to teach him poker.

Thank you!

cash set or tourney set?

(1) brain dealer button
(1) pack bicycle zombie playing cards
(1) 100,000 plaque
(8) 25,000 plaque
(20) 10,000 plaque
(4 1/2) oversized chip rack sets (top and bottom)
(1) sample set of these denominations: Bounty, ND, $.25, 1, 5, 10, 25, 100, 500, 1000, 5000
(10) bounties
(25) ND
(80) 25
(95) 100
(80) 500
(80) 1000
(16) 5000

The chips are all the larger-sized chips and everything (except the cards--I don't know where they came from) is in mint condition.

I actually also tracked down the original artist and bought two giant posters of zombies that the chips are based on -- I have them somewhere, too.

@Heather

Are these the chips? https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/zombie-poker-tour-chip-tourney-set.8307/

I ended up selling them for less than their advertised price. Small, niche market for these (at that time anyways).

@Heather Are the chips your selling the chips in the link that I posted? You keep saying oversized. If their the same chip I don't think they are oversized. . I think they are standard 39 mm chip? I played cards with my friend last night. He is interested in the chips and the plaques pending the price.

When you mention oversized, are you talking about the plaques?

Not to thread jack.. welcome back to the fold.. but holy cow, Lake Mills, WI is a stones throw from where we are (Madison area). Sounds like you’re not huge into poker anymore, sorry to say. But lots of opportunities to play cards if you’re ever interested.

Not to thread jack.. welcome back to the fold.. but holy cow, Lake Mills, WI is a stones throw from where we are (Madison area). Sounds like you’re not huge into poker anymore, sorry to say. But lots of opportunities to play cards if you’re ever interested.

Are you on the east side?
Right now, we actually do Taekwondo 4 times a week--it's kind of taken over our life--but I can see us playing poker again one day. We also are really into MTG and board games. Anything we can do as a family, we can do any time--that's why board games. My son is a kind of gaming savant. We've taught him poker and he loves it, but he's too young to drag along to a game. Do you have a regular game you play in?

Well, we were a TKD family for many many years. We all just retired.

I’m in Waunakee. So not far from Lake Mills...

As for regular games, see my Fat Tire blog link in my signature... :).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom