I am addicted to playing cards...now this... (1 Viewer)

Thujone

Pair
Reaction score
Hi, I am James and I am a collector. A collector of hobbies and collecting. From comics, MTG, to playing cards, now this!

Always wanted a good set of chips. Have been using the cheap plastics for years. Thanks to @AfterTheFact I am now the proud owner of the Cow Creek set he was posting here. I didn't want to just piece random chips together. This was a great opportunity.

Since he noted that the $25s were relabeled I reached out to him for more info. He lead me here. So far all I can say is "Damn!"

Yup...I found my new addiction! I hope to be an active member of this community.

And yes, the Cow Creek chips are back in their home state of Oregon Coast

Hello, welcome to PCF! What part of the beautiful State of Oregon are you in? I have family in Eugene and Waldport and friends in Portland and love the state and the weather but hard to find work there so I stay here in beautiful Colorado.

Hello! What are your favorite playing cards?

Last edited:
Welcome

Enjoy the vast wealth of the Gallery and the wisdom of PCF.

Best wishes in the community :)

My Best Jeff

Hello, welcome to PCF! What part of the beautiful State of Oregon are you in? I have family in Eugene and Waldport and friends in Portland and love the state and the weather but hard to find work there so I stay here in beautiful Colorado.
I am just north of Tillamook. I work from as far north as Astoria to as far south as Newport.

This is maybe the best phrase I have never heard before that also describes me! I love that phrase and will have to "borrow it" in the future!! :D

Welcome! And I see you're diving straight in, so I know you'll fit in perfect here!!

Awesome! Borrow away my collecting friend! One of the best phrases I got from my ex...lol!

What are your favorite playing cards?

I have many! My favorites at this point are the Sultan Treasury decks. I love the gold tinted they gave the faces. Probably have 400 or so decks of many varieties!

Last edited:
welcome,

Get samples.
RIP wallet

Pick a side, THC vs RHC, Is a hotdog a sandwich, shuffle in front vs behind.

Enjoy

welcome,

Get samples.
RIP wallet

Pick a side, THC vs RHC, Is a hotdog a sandwich, shuffle in front vs behind.

Enjoy
Ok...noob question, I searched the glossary, what do THC a RHC mean?

In my opinion...yes, a hotdog is as much a sandwich as pizza. A sandwich is just bread with condiments and some sort of filling. Pizza just happens to be open faced.

As to shuffle, I prefer side by side.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom