I’m melting!! (2 Viewers)

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
It was 29C or 85F in Scotland today. WTF is going on? Scottish people weren’t made to survive in such temperatures.

Went out and played golf at 4pm and got sunburn… in Scotland!!

If this keeps up my pale blue skin is in danger of going white or even pink.

I’m trying to get to sleep but it’s too hot. And aircon isn’t a thing here as we never need it.

If you don’t hear from me again just assume that I turned into a pool of sweat during the night…

blue skin
blueman-TA.jpg

Me too, but I 'm not making an issue out of it :p

37-40 celsius here for unprecedented prolonged periods; and it hardly gets below 30 at night.:oops: - because the former olive and pine groves and vineyards have invariably been turned into concrete and tarmac.
What's more brutal and incredible is that we now have moisture in Athens, Goddammit (in vernacular Greek: "fuck my God and my Virgin Mary as well").
Athens has been renowned throughout the centuries for its uniquely mild, dry and man-friendly climate.
People with respiratory diseases have been coming here for centuries, just to heal.
For millenia, it was guaranteed that no fuckin rain would occur between June 1st and August the 31st.
You could organise any wedding or baptism party, or any party, outdoors, without the least concern about "the weather".
NOT ANYMORE.
:(

Live safe in the knowledge that in Blighty there will probably be hailstones tomorrow and a frost the day after (and you'll be scraping the car). We've had our week of summer so it'll end soon enough...

It was 29C or 85F in Scotland today. WTF is going on? Scottish people weren’t made to survive in such temperatures.

I’m trying to get to sleep but it’s too hot. And aircon isn’t a thing here as we never need it.

If you don’t hear from me again just assume that I turned into a pool of sweat during the night…
...... It's been over 100 for like 25 days straight here.

It's like they think Idaho is in the desert....

Oh... Wait.... Uh.... Damn.... Uh....

Dude
It’s like 90+ here and 90% humidity daily

Ok what the hell. You are getting all my nice Perth weather and i've been dealing with nonstop Scottish weather for a month.

I know that most of you would be wearing a hat and scarf at 29C but it’s too hot for me. The hottest temperature on record here is 32C and that was 18 years ago. We’re just not built for it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I actually heard crickets on the golf course!! I didn’t know we had crickets here :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I know that most of you would be wearing a hat and scarf at 29C but it’s too hot for me. The hottest temperature on record here is 32C and that was 18 years ago. We’re just not built for it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Isn't that why you always wear kilts with no underwear? To keep cool in that insanely hot Scottish weather?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom