I’m a Dad!! (1 Viewer)

Congratulations to the entire family... My mother started over when my brother and I were out of the house... She's 500 miles away in Tennessee as soon as I got the call I was on the road... My sister was born at 32 weeks and tied the smallest baby at the time ever to survive 15 ounces... My mother and sister were both at less than 5% chance of survival 3 different times during the 12 hour emergency c section... My mother list so much blood it was hard to believe anyone would make it... She refused to take a strangers blood so it was on me... I told them whatever it takes... Tearing up just telling the story... They estimated they took 3 quarts from me directly into her... I passed out and when I woke up I had a sister that was smaller than my hand! 23 doctors in the ER room, 3 months in intensive NICU and a total bill over 10 million dollars that the state paid all of I should add, absolutely eye opening crazy experience but happy to say 13 year old sister and Mom are absolutely alive and well. I'm sure it was scary but thanks to medical practice you can all grow as a family!!! Btw you can't win the Gerber baby competition if you don't post pictures! Lol a few months it will be time to start putting locks on the bird cages so there aren't random chips throughout the house!! Good luck with the journey chipping brother!!!

Where is the baby pr0n???

If that's not destined for the out of context thread, I just don't know anymore.

Congrats on the little one!

Delivery was not smooth for ours either and we had about 15 docs, nurses, nicu and RT's in the room. Luckily they were not needed! Amazing people doing amazing work.

Congrats! It's a heck of a ride. I remember it well... I have all of the chips that were released in Vegas the month my two kids were born (except two Year of the Rabbit) chip for my daughter that were never made available except to VIP's. I still have 10 years to get it them before I plan on giving them to her on her 18th birthday though!

What a wonderful blessing. I'm elated to hear that little man is doing well through the complications. Enjoy man! Being a dad is the best thing in the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom