I’d like to play a game… (2 Viewers)

shorticus

4 of a Kind
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a post in a thread from one of the older guys (I believe it was @Lil Tuna) about how back in the day people used to move the chips that they didn’t need to help other chippers finish sets, or assist chippers however possible. I absolutely loved this idea so I wanted to do this to help out new chippers and maybe some of the older chippers as well.

I have a few chips (and other items as well) that I will send to anyone interested. Take what you need any pass it on. We can use this thread to keep track of the movement cause I want to see the progress (and I’d like to come back here for positive vibes from time to time). I’ll pay for shipping to the first person and hopefully the next person will follow suit. I would ask that you take what you need or would like to try out and send the remaining to someone else in need. It would also be really cool if people could take items and contribute items as well when this is passed along.

Here is what I’m starting with (nothing super special and I may add more items before I ship them. Idk.):
53F7D61F-9A37-4DCD-A8D9-76A36716F752.jpeg

Yes, the cards are included. Take a sample, finish a rack, do whatever, it’s all about positivity!

Let’s do this!

I saw a post in a thread from one of the older guys (I believe it was @Lil Tuna) about how back in the day people used to move the chips that they didn’t need to help other chippers finish sets, or assist chippers however possible. I absolutely loved this idea so I wanted to do this to help out new chippers and maybe some of the older chippers as well.

I have a few chips (and other items as well) that I will send to anyone interested. Take what you need any pass it on. We can use this thread to keep track of the movement cause I want to see the progress (and I’d like to come back here for positive vibes from time to time). I’ll pay for shipping to the first person and hopefully the next person will follow suit. I would ask that you take what you need or would like to try out and send the remaining to someone else in need. It would also be really cool if people could take items and contribute items as well when this is passed along.

Here is what I’m starting with (nothing super special and I may add more items before I ship them. Idk.):
View attachment 949386

Yes, the cards are included. Take a sample, finish a rack, do whatever, it’s all about positivity!

Let’s do this!
Chip karma is real @shorticus. ;) :tup:

Just getting into this horrible, dangerous hobby. What are the blue 1/green 25s? I like that look of chip but I dont know how to word it. Ive seen something similar with the deonominations printed on the side, gorgeous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom