Hurricane/Tropical Storm Isaias (1 Viewer)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Stay safe fellow East coasters!

Going to move my chips upstairs from the basement tonight because rain forecasts are all over the map. I don't know if there will be 2 inches or 12 inches of rain that falls tomorrow. I'm not necessarily in a flood zone, but my yard has flooded in the past and despite being pitched away from the house, I still worry.

Good call brother!
Flash Flood Watch & Costal Flood Warnings for us here on the eastern shore MD. Gotta full moon too. These high tides are gonna be big.
Stay safe PCF Fam :tup: :cool
Yah I noticed that this morning, was thinking about you and some of our other eastern shore buddies. Stay stafe!!

@JMC9389 just mentioned this to Ben, good thinking. We better move them upstairs to the bed with us for coddling during the storm

Yah I noticed that this morning, was thinking about you and some of our other eastern shore buddies. Stay stafe!!

@JMC9389 just mentioned this to Ben, good thinking. We better move them upstairs to the bed with us for coddling during the storm
Thanks! You fine folks stay safe too! :cool
Fortunately for us, the city cleaned up the run off ditch behind our house (legit our cul-de-sac would be a lazy river during significant rain)
Also in a single story home so unless I wanted to hold my precious’s in my hot as a warlocks taint attic, I’ll just hold em like I normally do :hearts::D:hearts:

I am away working out of state from my house in Miami for the summer. I was finally able to unclench my butt cheeks today :) The big storms don’t usually show up for another month. Be safe y’all.

BBF3A496-9EBE-4A3E-95EF-28E81276FF68.png

Looking through chipguide to post a want ad...
This is the second warning already this morning. Luckily these are north of me.
Stay safe @duffman

Its definitely rowdy here on the home front!! But I am not carrying all those damn cases up here!! Apache is supposed to be water proof!!! Do your job!!
20200804_074211.jpg

The rest of the sets are already upstairs anyways!! Well these guys are down here but they are slugged anyways and well off the floor!
20200804_074425.jpg

These guys on the other hand hmm maybe should head upstairs for the day!!
20200804_074453.jpg

Its definitely rowdy here on the home front!! But I am not carrying all those damn cases up here!! Apache is supposed to be water proof!!! Do your job!!
View attachment 502668
The rest of the sets are already upstairs anyways!! Well these guys are down here but they are slugged anyways and well off the floor!
View attachment 502669
These guys on the other hand hmm maybe should head upstairs for the day!!
View attachment 502670
Stay safe baby, I left the pool on can you turn that off in case the power surges?

What??? I'm in my jammies!! Thecanoe is in the garage... how am I supposed to get to the pool pump??? Haha wait me smart mofo.. still in the basement and breaker is in basement!! Problem solved!!
Hahahaha that'll work!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom