Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Edit: leaving this open to any HP set out there now, not just Kyle’s old one

I've gone after many of @kmccormick100 chips and failed so I figured why not add another one to the long list.

Looking for this Huntington Park set if it's still together at this point. New owner PM me. Maybe we can work something out. Trades, cash, etc.

Appreciated.

huntington-parks-1-jpg.121053

Last edited:
Exactly. Not just looking for any cali color set :tup:

I shoulda snagged those ones you used to have.

Right, that’s not what it sounded like from your post, ya know? “I have a Cali set already, so I’m not looking for one, but I want one(HPs).” I think it was worded a little strangely/ambiguously is all :)

GLWS

I believe these were traded to @bentax1978 and then the bread crumbs disappear from there. Any one else with HP chips that they'd consider parting with shoot me a PM as well. Might be interested.

Right, that’s not what it sounded like from your post, ya know? “I have a Cali set already, so I’m not looking for one, but I want one(HPs).” I think it was worded a little strangely/ambiguously is all :)

GLWS

Oh now I get it lol. First cup of coffee down. Maybe now I can string together a few coherent sentences.

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.... and apparently even the ones you do when it comes to me and Kyle’s old chips. Lol closing thread. At least this one was quick and less painful.

You could start building a set. I’ve got a nice rack of $20s. :D
Your rack is far too nice to pair with any 5s that exist lol... now if I just give up the HP search entirely and put together a mixed set they couldn’t be any more perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom