Hungarian guys says hi ! (1 Viewer)

hoki199

Reaction score
Hey, all

I've been lurking around for quiet some time now so I decided to make my first post.

I was always interested in poker but I just started playing this summer with friends and family.

I'm still looking to buy my first real set so if you guys got any advice for me hit me with it. I'm from Hungary so lot of chips aren't really available here or just expensive because of the shipping.

That's all take care !

-Levi

Na végre van meg egy magyar! Anyám Varadi és Apám családja Pesti. Te hol vagy Magyarba?

I’m pretty sure an EU supplier just got in Majestics, which I’d reckon are a good cost-effective option. European chippers, please sound off with some advice for my new friend and countryman!

Welcome! If you can, I would look into some traveling loan samplers to get your hands on some varieties of chips to set a starting point for yourself. The plus of a loaner is you can sample the chips and only have to pay shipping :tup:

Welcome.

Do you have anything you currently are interested in or have your eyes on? Also, as everyone here will always say, samples are the way to go.

Welcome

Plenty of eye candy

But as mentioned samples are the way to feel what you like.

My Best Jeff :)

Na végre van meg egy magyar! Anyám Varadi és Apám családja Pesti. Te hol vagy Magyarba?

I’m pretty sure an EU supplier just got in Majestics, which I’d reckon are a good cost-effective option. European chippers, please sound off with some advice for my new friend and countryman!
Ja még én se nagyon találkoztam magyaral itt. Pesttöl lakok kb 20 percre egy faluba.

Ja még én sem láttam nagyon magyart erre :D
Pestöl lakok 20 perce egy faluban.

Thanks for the info about the Majestics !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom