Humble beginnings.. (1 Viewer)

Balanar

Straight
Reaction score
Hi all, although I made this PCF account in 2015, I only got sucked into chipping in June of 2018. Soon, I had spent more money than I wanted to but enjoyed every second of it. Still there was something missing. Something that I was afraid of admitting to myself because I knew it was going to set me back another couple grand. However on October 5, I wrote that fateful message to none other than @T_Chan :

1583403401516.png

Soon after that, I wrote an email to @Johnny5 :
1583461808150.png

Now, it's been over a year and I believe I'm in the final leg of this insane but amazing experience. I still have some minor choices to make (and I'll be asking for your opinons) but overall, I am looking forward to sharing the exciting and often painful process of making my first ever poker table for the Chandran Cardroom!

However, before I go any further I must thank both @T_Chan and @Johnny5 for their saintlike patience with me so far. I can guarantee you won't ever go wrong with either of them!

Last edited:
Ah I did remove it the first time, but the image didn't save properly and forgot about it the second time around. Thanks for the reminder!

Edit: Updated the pic.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom