Huge Paulson Binions WSOP Find Pr0n ! (2 Viewers)

I admit it, it was me. I am still sorting through them but here is a quick picture of me sorting them out.

1589160713511.png

I admit it, it was me. I am still sorting through them but here is a quick picture of me sorting them out.

View attachment 456499
PETRA: Eighty-eight World Series, huh? Johnny Chan. Flops the nut straight, and has the discipline to wait him out. He knows Seidel's gonna bluff at it.

I would also like to see pictures. I've been trying to get these chips for years with no success, had just decided to give up and all of a sudden they seem available! It might devalue my existing chips, but gives me renewed interest to progress my set again.

The ones I have had for several years are in my album, it's not some new find but it's something: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/members/nezara.3800/#xfmgAlbums

I do not have the older arrow die chips as those have been sold.

Still flattening and oiling mine. I've finished 4 racks so far. Seems like I'm able to get about 3 barrels done per day. Slowly but surely, I'll get there. I'm anxious to see how they'll look once I finish cleaning, flattening, and oiling them all, and after I get some @Gear $1s made for my set. Still debating whether or not to add some @Gear fracs too, but leaning towards just having the set bottom out at the $1s since I'm wanting to keep them as true to the originals as possible. Although I do have something pretty cool in mind for the $500s...

For now, these pics will have to suffice. It'll be a while until my full set is ready for pics though.

In
Still flattening and oiling mine. I've finished 4 racks so far. Seems like I'm able to get about 3 barrels done per day. Slowly but surely, I'll get there. I'm anxious to see how they'll look once I finish cleaning, flattening, and oiling them all, and after I get some @Gear $1s made for my set. Still debating whether or not to add some @Gear fracs too, but leaning towards just having the set bottom out at the $1s since I'm wanting to keep them as true to the originals as possible. Although I do have something pretty cool in mind for the $500s...

For now, these pics will have to suffice. It'll be a while until my full set is ready for pics though.

[insert] fire emoji [/insert]

I want those racks except I wasn’t able to get any of the chips :(

Congrats, dude — these are beyond words!

Oh my god! Fantastic chips, fantastic set, fantastic story, fantastic pics!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom