Wanted HSI - USED - Primary - Several racks of $5's and a rack of $100's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Hey guys,
I know that Jim was selling the used $5's HSI Primaries for 59¢/chip & used $100's for 99¢/chip up until just a few weeks ago. I thought I had struck a deal with him and then by the time I went to pull the trigger he had sold all of his remaining used HSI inventory to Josh @ Apache. I could probably hit up Josh, but rather than pay his mark up I was hoping some of you had picked up more than you really needed and I might be able to pick up some at something close to what you all bought them for.

I am not stuck on 59¢ a chip & honestly, I am not even stuck on this particular chip, but I am thinking it is my cheapest option right now for RHC and that is what I am looking for. At the same time, I am not paying double or triple what was available in quantity just a few weeks ago as that just doesn't seem wise.

Please let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks.
Nanook

I'm sure everyone reading this already knows, but just for reference here are the 2 chips I am looking for:

I just grabbed two racks of 100 off Apache for $250 a pop. Better hurry they will go fast.
yea, that just isn't going to happen. Used $5's for $250 when they were 59¢ two weeks ago. That is the bs I am trying to avoid. More than 300% mark up for doing what? Shipping chips around. Why in the world would you, or anyone else for that matter pay his ask? This *&(^^(&)&% just make no sense what so ever...

Furthermore, why in the world would you come into my "Wanted" ad and suggest that I better hop over there really quick and pay Josh a 325% mark up on chips he just bought a week or two ago.

yea, that just isn't going to happen. Used $5's for $250 when they were 59¢ two weeks ago. That is the bs I am trying to avoid. More than 300% mark up for doing what? Shipping chips around. Why in the world would you, or anyone else for that matter pay his ask? This *&(^^(&)&% just make no sense what so ever...

Furthermore, why in the world would you come into my "Wanted" ad and suggest that I better hop over there really quick and pay Josh a 325% mark up on chips he just bought a week or two ago.
They were the $100 chips I bought. I have no idea what josh paid. I do not participate in the chip room timed sales.

I came here to help. I ran wanted ads prior here (for the same chips) and ended up there. I’ll also bet I have more “followers then you” so I was simply being nice. You should
Follow me too! I understand your frustrations as well but please don’t beat the messenger. If anything it’s a free bump!!!

Ps here is my order from Apache 2 days ago if that helps ease the pain or timeline, again I feel your pain. 3 racks hsi used for $1000. I don’t even get pics. Lol Lucky me.
PEACE
C8DF09C5-9E31-4690-9E9D-41F07BFA13D3.png

I also No idea what the $5 go for. They should be cheaper then the $100. I did not buy any as I have 20 racks of $5 secondary.

Last edited:
5$. 59cent??!!!!!
Never heard
Jim had them in unlimited quantities for 59¢ ea just a couple weeks ago. I had asked about 1000 or more of them and he said sure, no problem so I don't think it is too much of a stretch to think that josh got a minimum of a few thousand <= 59¢ ea

All laid out in pretty plain view right here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/horseshoe-southern-indiana-sale-thread.62028/
Everything was available starting on Sept 20 and still was available in quantity Dec 20, 2020. I am quite certain there have been many, many thousands of used HSI 5's sold at 59¢ ea

5$. 59cent??!!!!!
Never heard
Yep, those used $5 were .59 and were available for a number of weeks after the initial sale.
i was lucky to get a barrel of used $100s a few weeks ago when Jim updated his inventory. They were $1.29 each...I’m not sure where they were .99 each...maybe Black Friday sale?

Yep, those used $5 were .59 and were available for a number of weeks after the initial sale.
i was lucky to get a barrel of used $100s a few weeks ago when Jim updated his inventory. They were $1.29 each...I’m not sure where they were .99 each...maybe Black Friday sale?
Sweet I love paying double. I get to Pass that along to next guy. Ya, Sorry folks. Racks of blue birds and live vegas listings just went up in price nationwide. It it what it is. Eat or be eaten.

The used $5’s are still available. I just added 1000 to my cart and it took me to PayPal to check out and pay.
well, If they are then I have no idea why Jim told me that he sold everything to Josh. I'll go check and see what happens

The used $5’s are still available. I just added 1000 to my cart and it took me to PayPal to check out and pay.
ok, I have no idea what is going to happen. I just went in there and paid $634.70 for 1020 Used HSI $5's including shipping. I guess we shall see if I get chips or a refund. I am hoping I get one or the other.....

ok, I have no idea what is going to happen. I just went in there and paid $634.70 for 1020 Used HSI $5's including shipping. I guess we shall see if I get chips or a refund. I am hoping I get one or the other.....
Easy buddy. Jim will definitely issue a refund of the link is incorrect but imagine you will get the chips. They are great, you will like them.

Easy buddy. Jim will definitely issue a refund of the link is incorrect but imagine you will get the chips. They are great, you will like them.
Oh I know he will.....
not worried in the slightest. I may have said it wrong. I am guessing that I just misunderstood what he said or his site isn't up to date or something. No big deal either way. It's all good

look i know your a newb so ill lay it out for you clearly. Jim is like a GOD. if you sent him money your 100% set no questions asked. he has a team of people. If his link works its a done deal. he also has never missed a refund in his life. u can bet on it. enjoy your chips, you scored.

look i know your a newb so ill lay it out for you clearly. Jim is like a GOD. if you sent him money your 100% set no questions asked. he has a team of people. If his link works its a done deal. he also has never missed a refund in his life. u can bet on it. enjoy your chips, you scored.
I remember Jim from when he started his business back in the CT days. I was a member there long before he started, but still that was a long time ago. I may be new here, but I am no stranger to chip collecting.

I KNOW Jim would not still be allowed to be a sponsor or whatever it is called that he does here if he wasn't one of the good guys so I also know I have no worries. He is not going to jeopardize his business over a few hundred bucks...

I remember Jim from when he started his business back in the CT days. I was a member there long before he started, but still that was a long time ago. I may be new here, but I am no stranger to chip collecting.

I KNOW Jim would not still be allowed to be a sponsor or whatever it is called that he does here if he wasn't one of the good guys so I also know I have no worries. He is not going to jeopardize his business over a few hundred bucks...
I remember you, name anyhow, I was the DAACEIZBACK at CT, yes the nuisance , well not really but I didn’t put up with peoples emotional sh*t, a lot of people on these nowadays, still emo too. Maybe you do or don’t, none the less, welcome back, until you’re in CA, Chipaholics Anonymous.

Last edited:
I remember you, name anyhow, I was the DAACEIZBACK at CT, yes the nuisance , well not really but I didn’t put up with peoples emotional sh*t, a lot of people on these nowadays, still emo too. Maybe you do or don’t, none the less, welcome back, until you’re in CA, Chipaholics Anonymous.
Yea, I remember your username from way back too.

Thanks for the warm welcome back!

Lol, yes this is for sure CA

The $100’s are sold out but the $5’s I was able to get to the check out.
Thanks again for the heads up!

As stated earlier in this thread, I was able to order some used HSI $5's from Jim. I managed to get some @ 59c ea and was thinking that when they came and if I liked them I would order more. The good news is that they did come. The bad news is that I am still looking for up to 4 racks used HSI $5's & a rack of used HSI $100's.

If anyone can help me out, I sure wood appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom