Found HSI Secondaries - Updated 20 Sep (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a barrel HSI sec $500 I would trade for a barrel of your HSI sec $100…
PM me if you’re interested in trading.

I am actually 8 chips away from completing my rack of HSI sec $100 so I won't be able to trade away a barrel at this time.

Happy to buy them off you though. Thanks!

I am actually 8 chips away from completing my rack of HSI sec $100 so I won't be able to trade away a barrel at this time.

Happy to buy them off you though. Thanks!
Not for sale,
Best of luck on your hunt though!
Let me know if you change your mind…

I have this small mixed lot of HSI secondary extras I was going to post for sale shortly if youre intereted.
20210909_134305.jpg

Maybe I’m mistaken but pretty sure I didn’t get one rack of $5 under $250 let alone $230. Think I paid $275 on average. Someone might want to take
a loss, you never know, agreed, but if it was me I might bump it a little on price too. They are out there. =)
Thanks for the comment.

I’ll go out on a limb and say you overpaid for these. I personally got 4 racks at an average of 240. There was also 2 racks on sale up for 250 for weeks before the seller dropped it to 240 and it got sold. I only decided on more of these after I received mine in the mail or would have snapped that one up. (I’ll find it if you want a link)

Again, people are welcome to PM me if they want a higher price and in some cases we have come to a deal.

Nonetheless, thanks for the comment and I think we all know if we offer enough money you can get get almost anything you want. However I’ll stick with my method of… patience

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/dover-down-1-ub-25.77287/

Thread in question. Posted July 26 two racks of HSI 5 secondaries for 250. Dropped to 240 and only managed to sell both on Aug 14

@SpaceMonkey420
Very true. I often get my values mixed up. Im surprised no one had bitten with ad many that were out there. I think it’s like thousands and thousands, it will happen. If I split my set which may be happening soon I’ll use this price for reference and give h dibs if split. In the meantime. Good luck!!

Maybe I’m mistaken but pretty sure I didn’t get one rack of $5 under $250 let alone $230. Think I paid $275 on average. Someone might want to take
a loss, you never know, agreed, but if it was me I might bump it a little on price too. They are out there. =) View attachment 774175
Maybe you should have bought more racks for some discount per rack :)

Willing to pay the following (before shipping)

HSI$1 Secondary 1a (thin purple spots) - $95 a rack, up 2 racks more...
HSI $5 Secondary - $2.3 a chip (looking for up to 2 racks) FOUND
HSI $100 Secondary - $5 a chip (Looking for 10 chips, will take up to a barrel) FOUND

HSI 500 secondary/ primary - $6 a chip (looking for at least 4 barrels) FOUND
WTHC 100 - $3.50 a chip (looking for at least 4 barrels) FOUND
WTHC 25 - $3.50 a chip (looking for at least 3 barrels) FOUND

looking to finish up my HSI and recently acquired WTHC sets…

DM me if you have these chips and how much you want for them if you don’t agree with the pricing thanks!
@Phyzyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom