Cancelled HSI SECONDARIES FULL RACKS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Poker

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
For sale - They arent mint per the ad I bought from (said the 500s are), but are really caulky, sharp and I cant tell they were ever felted. Not felted by me.

1 Rack of Sec 25s asking $475
4 Racks of Sec 100s askin $475 per rack
1 Rack of Sec 500s asking $600

Bought these in a set for the Prim 500s only, decided to keep the 5s and a rack of 25s... FOR NOW. I purchase 3 sets and an auction to complete my sets cause I lost all patience! There are also single barrels of some of these, but I have a lengthy list of people looking, and once everyone has messaged me back I will either sell them private or auction/list them. Priority goes to who orders the most. First pic is the racks in boxes they arrived in, and second is some of the purging going on. Cheers all!

Prices are per rack, shipping not included, Paypal F&F or Venmo. Prefer CONUS but will ship to Canada at buyers expense. Buyer takes all responsibilty once dropped at the post office.

Attachments

• 20220317_192946.jpg
    20220317_192946.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 323
  • CHips.jpg
    CHips.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 325
I would be interested in a barrel of secondary 25's and a barrel of secondary 500's if you have extras of those... id take the rack, but trying to keep expenses down this month :/

I would be interested in a barrel of secondary 25's and a barrel of secondary 500's if you have extras of those... id take the rack, but trying to keep expenses down this month :/
I said the same for a year, then said screw it and finished it in one week... now to see how much I overpaid!

I would absolutely love to make my first set and first tourney set out of these chips lol. I’m trying to be patient and wait for the people traveling to see what new sets come about. If you did end up trying to get rid of more than you “want” lol, I’d be interested in discussing 5’s, 25’s, 100’s and 500’s to make a single table tourney set. I have yet to really commit posting on any other ads so for now keep me in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom