Cancelled HSI Primary Cash set with 1A $1s and 1 Rack of Prim 100s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Poker

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I've recently purchased 3 sets and a rack at Auction to complete a Tourney set Ive been tracking down for a year, and a new cash set?! I planned on using the Primary 5s and 25s because they are used and I have a REAL hard time letting my degen friends play with Minty chips. However, I love the Secondary 5s and 25s so I am going to peice off some of my purchases in a few different offerings. This is as described below, only 3 racks of 1a's, one Picture has 10 in it.

300 HSI 1A Fresh Sharp never been played by me, looks like no one.
300 HSI Primary 5s Used
100 HSI Primary 25s Used
100 HSI Primary 100s, VG Condition (were cleaned and cherry picked I was told, I have not looked at them each)

Asking $1625 Shipped to CONUS. Payment Paypal Friends and Family or Venmo. Buyer is responsible after drop off and if they want insurance its on them. Will ship to Canada but buyer pays the shipping. NOT LOOKING TO SPLIT... I may change my mind and keep if doesnt sell, God Knows I have no issue storing chips ROFL.

Attachments

• 100 HSI.jpg
    100 HSI.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 222
  • HSI Cash Set.jpg
    HSI Cash Set.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 212
  • HSI CASH.jpg
    HSI CASH.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 203
If someone dibs on the 5s and offers a fair price and 100s for a fair price I would keep the 1s... PM offers, otherwise I just posted the set on FeeBay, cant believe I did it, but I spent too much just to get the 500s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom