Wanted HSI Primary 1K chips (just 2) at a better price than Ebay (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Paladin

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Does anyone have a better price for me? I'm thinking of buying just 2 or 3 of these for my HSI set.

I have a US reshipping address (temporaly) :)
As I am waiting for an other shipment from the United States, I could also attach these two chips and therefore save a lot on the shipping costs.

1661378908490.png

Sure! For some niche markets, it's become a bit of a scam platform.
It has been for a long time. Shill bidding is a real problem there. I stopped using the platform after several times that a item I listed was bid on forcing a buyer out by nonpaying no review accounts that can be created without providing credit card info....then in several of those occasions I have seen new ads posted (sometimes using my pictures) of the same items at the previous bidders price and gaining a sale....my thought is that I was out bid by thescammers fake account so they could sell their stuff for the price I otherwise would have got. All the while eBay still collects their fees refunding nothing, I have not used the site in over 15 years due to this.

It has been for a long time. Shill bidding is a real problem there. I stopped using the platform after several times that a item I listed was bid on forcing a buyer out by nonpaying no review accounts that can be created without providing credit card info....then in several of those occasions I have seen new ads posted (sometimes using my pictures) of the same items at the previous bidders price and gaining a sale....my thought is that I was out bid by thescammers fake account so they could sell their stuff for the price I otherwise would have got. All the while eBay still collects their fees refunding nothing, I have not used the site in over 15 years due to this.
Thanks for the comment. Once I had my credit card scammed by buying a first aid kit from an online store, from eBay. Luckily it was a prepaid card and there was no more money on it. I had been robbed of $2.98 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom