Wanted Hsi new primary 25’s. Chip room error problem (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadol

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am hoping someone for the community can help me since I am in a real bind. The 250 new primary 25’s I ordered from the chip room are not going to be able to be filled. It looks like when fulfillment happened, there were only 40 left. Unfortunately, I have been piecing together hsi denominations from other members and now have an incomplete set. I realize I may have to pay more, but could someone pm me if they have (2) or more racks of new primary 25’s. I will owe you big time! Thanks for the help.

I am hoping someone for the community can help me since I am in a real bind. The 250 new primary 25’s I ordered from the chip room are not going to be able to be filled. It looks like when fulfillment happened, there were only 40 left. Unfortunately, I have been piecing together hsi denominations from other members and now have an incomplete set. I realize I may have to pay more, but could someone pm me if they have (2) or more racks of new primary 25’s. I will owe you big time! Thanks for the help.
I can't promise you them just yet so if you find someone else that has them or you get them for a steal or whatever, don't feel bad at all. Go ahead and take them up on it, but I am about 95% sure I can fill out what you need. Unfortunately I need probably 2 days before I am 100% sure. I have some other $25's coming in and I am not letting the ones that I already have until I actually have the chips in hand. I will check back in with you before I put mine up in m2m as for sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom