SOLD HSI FRACS -Last quarters EVAR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felt_Lizard

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Pm me if you are interested in purchasing the below racks.

11 other racks of quarters have sold and these are the last of the quarters that I will offer.

Emerald Racks: (pic below)
$349 plus shipping with PPF&F.

180 chips - great for running 2 tables.

Used medium/dark green THC's. They are plenty dark enough that they'll be super obvious in dirty stacks with primary or secondary HSI $25.

These were extensively cleaned, milled, polished and then Gear's laminated smooth inlays were applied-not overlabels. Nice square edges and all will stand on edge. A few very shallow nicks but no gaping caverns. Crosshatch still very strong. Great handling and stacking. Minor blemishes typical of used chips and a few small color transfers from other chips.

About 10 of the chip faces appear to have been slightly malformed when they were molded-they have very shallow deformation on the chip face, but this does not affect their overall durability, stacking, shuffling, or play.
Examples of these chips are out front in the photo.
IMG_20210417_172209896.jpg

Last edited:
This is the same setup I have for HSI fracs. Love them!
When you consider THC, the cost of milling, and 30 cents per chip for labels...this is a great deal.
GLWS!

Korrekt. And don't forget that you're getting 120 chips....not just one rack....so you can go 12 chips to ten players....and the polish applied makes the chips impervious to your buddy Chad's greasy pizza fingers....

Last edited:
The chip colors between these two racks (dealer and pit boss) are really too different to play together. *However,* For the Pit Boss Rack, I do have two hundred of those. See the other thread, I will update it.

Along with a bump, let's do $25 off the fracs of your choice: for those who purchase this weekend....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom