Trade HSI $5k Secondary for HSI New Primary $100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TofuJelly

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Hi y’all

On the hunt for some chips, I accumulated 3 extra barrels of $5k secondary. Per usual, I don’t keep extra chips I don’t intend to use as I have enough already. I am searching for 3-4 racks of new primary HSI $100s. Only trade, not for sale.

stay safe and stay healthy my pcf friends.

167384CB-9F91-46AE-A579-39630D0096F2.jpeg

Hey there is it cool that you are using my avatar/profile pic that I created? I mean don't get me wrong I really appreciate the complement!

Woulda been nice if you had asked first is all I'm saying.
I must have missed the copyright logo....

Thanks for the tag; same here; I do not have any primary hundos for the trade, but put me down for 23 5K if you decide to sell.. GLWT
Happy Chipping!
I case that you need something different; I have on their way to me a barrel of primary 1k and a barrel of secondary 5k that I am open to trade for these beauties.
Thanks

@Thomacetti fair comment. I don’t care if someone uses a photo I’ve created I just want to at least be asked before they use it. To me this feels like the right thing to do.

@lwnemesis contacted me and I believe everything is fine.
Sorry man, was just joking (a bit)....i understand & respect what you are saying.
But reality is that good pictures get crossposted often...and after a while nobody remembers who made the shot (so they can credit it).

Sorry man, was just joking (a bit)....i understand & respect what you are saying.
But reality is that good pictures get crossposted often...and after a while nobody remembers who made the shot (so they can credit it).
I hear you loud and clear and like I said in the post I made I immediately took it as a compliment rather than offense. But I know that I have had the opportunity to do that and I chose not to and I would just expect the same from others.

Now it’s probably time to stop messing on @TofuJelly trade post.

I don’t know why but the HSI primary $100’s don’t do anything for me. I don’t particularly like the edge spots on them. The secondary look better but also remind me of what puke looks like.

I don’t know why but the HSI primary $100’s don’t do anything for me. I don’t particularly like the edge spots on them. The secondary look better but also remind me of what puke looks like.
Secondary $100’s remind me of pistachio’s, crushem and you’ll see, So I call them the pistachio’s, also people say the prim $1’s look like poo and toilet paper, I see them as vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips. Glass is always half full here never half empty.

nice chips btw tofu, crazy not to trade for those. anyways free bump... moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom