OfficerLovejoy

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Looking for 60x HSI secondary $5s
HSI sec 5s.jpg

Picture credit @Boother36

to give a little more kick to my IOC set.
I think while the IOC $5s are a fine chip, they do tend to get lost in a splashed pot with the other vibrant chips out there.
IOC-8.jpg

A splash of arc yellow might help here.

I missed the tcr sale for these outside of sets but I'd like to pay around what you paid for them last fall ($1.79 / chip). I've seen those go for $180 a rack recently so there are chippers out there catching and releasing.
I'm gonna cover your shipping expenses of course, so offering $1.86 / chip + shipping for 3 barrels.

So anyone who likes to help a fellow chipper out and could use the room for new chips (new tcr sale coming up!) Hit me up.

US shipping address available btw.

Last edited:
After two potential deals fell through so I'm still looking for 3 barrels. Anybody in the mood to make room on his chip shelf for the upcoming TCR sale?

You know you need the funds or the wife is not gonna like it. ;)

After two potential deals fell through so I'm still looking for 3 barrels. Anybody in the mood to make room on his chip shelf for the upcoming TCR sale?

You know you need the funds or the wife is not gonna like it. ;)
Good luck nice price offer !

Last edited:
Thank you for your assessment, but they come up daily in the classifieds and there used to be chippers that let chips from recent tcr sales go for cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom