• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine HSI 1’s Primary (1 Viewer)

Ironic how that actually IS a bargain to people who aren’t privy to our forum. How many times have we all seen chips sell from TCR for 60¢-90¢ then within a year they are selling for easily 2-3 times the amount? I remember when I bought my Terrible’s set in the original TCR sale. I believe the $5’s were 89¢ each? And how about the Lagrange 1’s? I’ve seen those sell for $800 a rack now. So ya, $130 is actually a bargain for mint Paulsons. Maybe not to US because we are in the secret club and they are still available but to someone they are. I’d rather someone sell to people outside our forum rather than bring more people here to fight over the limited resources.
The IOC 1 is a perfect recent example. They sold for 99¢... now what are people selling them for on HERE to each other?

2295CDF8-0AC9-4979-AFC9-B9E2B4B8B896.jpeg

$375 a rack of 5s that were originally priced at $1.59... interesting
$750 a rack for $500s that cost $300 a rack... interesting

...what a bargain

Last edited:
No punchline...everyone can come to their own conclusions. But... “hard to get in large quantities” when @TheChipRoom still has over 1000 @ $60/ rack...now that is a bargain.

1) I was called out by name in a tag. (It was retracted not at my request mind you)

2) My response was warranted as the person who made the post has marked his prices up significantly more than I have in the past. Pot calling the kettle black.

3) Everyone here will survive I’m sure ha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom