Trade HS Cinci $500 Buyin chips for trade (multiple in thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantc54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I was going to relabel these chips but since there are only 300 of them I would rather see them go to someone who can use them.

I am offering a barrel (20) of 36mm HS Cinci $500 buyin chips for the ability to purchase a barrel of Jack $5000 primaries at the Chiproom price of $14 per chip ($280 for the barrel).

I figure this is a fair way to trade based on getting lucky in a sale. I got lucky to pick up these chips and you got lucky picking up the Jack $5ks.

20200302_220632.jpg

Pretty unique and novel idea! :tup:
Just wondering if a potential trader didn’t get lucky to get the Jack $5k chips at Chiproom prices.
GLWT!

Pretty unique and novel idea! :tup:
Just wondering if a potential trader didn’t get lucky to get the Jack $5k chips at Chiproom prices.
GLWT!

It's definitely targeted to those who got the chips at cost. I was struggling with how else to trade these chips, I thought this was the most fair.

Ok, so in addition to my original offer, I am also looking for some other items that I would trade individual or multiple buy-in chips for. I also have some of the Cincinnati $100 buy-in chips I can mix in)

Currently looking for:
- barrel of Jack $5k primary at Chiproom Price (offering barrel or 4 chips sample set)
- Kash $500 chip (2 buy-in chips)
- Kash $1k chip (3 buy-in chips)
- Kash $5k chip (5 buy-in chips)
- 10 Jack $1k primary chips at Chiproom Price (10 buy-in chips)

I'll update this list as it grows.

Thanks,
Grant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom