Howdy y’all! (1 Viewer)

Brushbroom

Pair
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! I’ve been getting some good info from this place for a bit and thought everyone seemed helpful and decided “I wanted to be more active in this community”. So here I am. I have a set of 500 Venerati I picked up back in 2012 but know I’m getting the itch to expand lol. Anyway just wanted to say hello and thank you. Look forward it!

Attachments

• 187604A6-31A7-4842-B9BE-3BABDFA46203.jpeg
    187604A6-31A7-4842-B9BE-3BABDFA46203.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 78
Welcome to the community, I believe @Statesvegas is also in NC... not a huge group of chippers down that way but a few! If you ever get an opportunity to play in a chippers game I would highly recommend it. Rather than buying tons of samples often these guys will have a mix of what is available out there and are more than willing to let you check out the different manufacturers.

Enjoy your chipping journey and if you ever need any help feel free to shoot me a PM anytime!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome! Great to see you join the community! In case no one has mentioned it yet, samples, samples, and more samples!

I’ve read that once or twice lol. I have some coming from coming from BR Pro and Apache. Looking to get a cash game set or maybe add too my Venerati but I did see the quality has gone down from when I ordered my set. We will see!

Well you joined at a good time! If you have any interest in reasonably priced paulsons Jim from The Chip Room will have a sale coming up soon

Welcome! I'm rather new as well. When looking for samples, it's best to get as wide a range and as many different types as you can. Never know what you like/don't like until you actually get it into your hands. Some users here are always looking to move stuff, I got a great and very varied sample set from a user here when I first joined. Best of luck!

There's also a traveling loaner sample pack, you can check out the thread for that too if you wish

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom