Howdy from Texas (1 Viewer)

aggie

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy, PCF! Looking forward to hosting again in 2021, and stumbled on here "in reverse" after ordering a DDLM ceramic cash set from BR Pro. So much to learn! Looking forward to learning more and contributing when I can.

Hello and welcome to the forum! So much awesome information...use the search function to find info on pretty much anything! And if you can't find what you're looking for...ask! People here are more than happy to help!

Hello and welcome to the forum! So much awesome information...use the search function to find info on pretty much anything! And if you can't find what you're looking for...ask! People here are more than happy to help!
Appreciate it! I've been lurking for a while, especially threads on chip breakdowns & T100 (base) tourney details.

Howdy! What part of Texas? I am in just north of Dallas.
SA!

Welcome @aggie lots of fellow members in Texas, the best advice I can give is when this Covid stuff is over try to get an invite to some of the veteran members games. You can typically check out lots of different types of chips and not have to pay for samples. You will find most on this forum very helpful and many love showing off what they have!!

Besides pictures of your new chips, do you have a poker room set up already since you said getting back to hosting? Always remember and epic set up can go much further than awesome chips!! Most players don't really care what you spent or how rare your chips are. But an epic poker room that is super comfortable will keep them coming back time and time again!!

Best of luck on your new chipping journey!!
Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome @aggie lots of fellow members in Texas, the best advice I can give is when this Covid stuff is over try to get an invite to some of the veteran members games. You can typically check out lots of different types of chips and not have to pay for samples. You will find most on this forum very helpful and many love showing off what they have!!

Besides pictures of your new chips, do you have a poker room set up already since you said getting back to hosting? Always remember and epic set up can go much further than awesome chips!! Most players don't really care what you spent or how rare your chips are. But an epic poker room that is super comfortable will keep them coming back time and time again!!

Best of luck on your new chipping journey!!
Fellow Chipper Ben
Thank you! Poker room is far from worthy, for sure, and I have every intention of improving that. I know most won't even notice the chips, but boy do I love them!

Welcome..

My Son is an Aggie..
Gig 'em!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom