Howdy from Edmond, OK (1 Viewer)

Lucky4

Pair
Reaction score
Checking in here. I live in Edmond, Oklahoma, right outside my hometown of Oklahoma City. I joined here in 2019, not long after I took my first hit of clay spiked with china clay packing dust and am now a full blown addict, as you can see below. Started getting a little more active on here recently, when I began the age-old habit of spending money I don't have for things my wife tells me I don't need. However, the more I spend, the more I feel I will find the meaning of life, so screw it!

20230106_170143.jpg

20230106_164742.jpg

20221224_164336.jpg

Three sets aren't enough, so started building 4 and 5. Of course, not one set is ever complete, which is why I hang out in the classifieds quite often.

20221224_163117.jpg

20230106_165821.jpg

Glad to be here - looks like a lot of knowledgable folks around here, so I'm glad I can pick some brains about my favorite money that's not money - kind of.

Super glad to see some fellow Okies! Thank you all for the welcome!

@lane_robert_s I'm super jealous of your Jumer's secondaries set. I don't know what it is about the Jumer's - primaries & secondaries - they just have a spell on me. I traded a set of Tunica Roadhouse chips for my Jumer's set and I feel like i made out like a bandit. I could stare at those pretty $25's all day. I think my wife is getting jealous.

Super glad to see some fellow Okies! Thank you all for the welcome!

@lane_robert_s I'm super jealous of your Jumer's secondaries set. I don't know what it is about the Jumer's - primaries & secondaries - they just have a spell on me. I traded a set of Tunica Roadhouse chips for my Jumer's set and I feel like i made out like a bandit. I could stare at those pretty $25's all day. I think my wife is getting jealous.
Thanks. I love the set. I know the original price was a bit higher than precious TCR sales and the secondary market is not taking off. I suppose it inly matters thst I love them... and I do! Glad you like them too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom